What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren albert

tupac

Juniors
There where lots of rumours last year that he was going to come back to the club. That he wanted 10 year with one team has anyone heard anything about it this year. He would be a great buy for the club

Nuke

Staff member
I would personally love to see Alby back in the red and blue of the Knights.

I read somewhere very recently (possibly somewhere on these forums - and if that's the case, it could very well have been a gee-up) that Malcolm Reilly is looking to sound out the likes of Darren Albert for a possible return to Newcastle. If that is the case, then it looks like Michael Hagan may very well be on his way out and Mal Reilly could be making a return.

I'm hoping that is what happens.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Earl said:
f**k that, bring back Jamie Ainscough.

idea.gif

arrow.gif

Alex28

Coach
Nuke - it was in last Friday's Sydney Morning Herald. He asked Owen Craigie as well - he knocked us back. He must have found a pie supplier over there.

thuganomics

Coach
I wouldn't mind Albert returning.

If We have Albert and Thaiday on our wings next year..we have gone to having the Slowest wingers into one of the fasters wingers in the game.

But in saying that, I wouldn't cry if we dont get him

Stranger

Coach
tupac said:
Albert is probably the best winger in league today. I wouldnt say he is a cast of
:lol: . I Hope you were jokeing.

He wasnt spectacular when he was at the knights.

fccasual

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Like we dont have enough injury prone players as it is

christ the guys hardly been injuryed since he's been at st helens, he's out of contract at end of this season so he's open to offers

bluesbreaker said:
I don't want Albert back either. I'd have Doogs back in a heartbeat though.

Yeah his a great player, for the 10 match's you get out of him per year.

If he ever does come back which he WONT, then it would have to be on match payments.

The old maddog hasnt been the same since he got off the juice....

Latest posts