What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Lockyer has the defensive technique of a English RU full back!!

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
WJ said:
Yup, Lockyer was babtashed, no mistake about it.

Totally owned and outplayed by Long in every way humanly possible.

No.... Fielden was owned by Mason in every way humanly possible. :D :D

Lockyer just made a mistake if that's what you mean. Long never owned any part of the game. To own a match, you'd have to be dead set the best player on the field creating everything from nothing and constantly being a headache to the defence. Long was never in that category. Sorry, but lockyer looked more dangerous than Long throughout the game. Not his fault his team mates cant hold on to the ball to save their lives. :( :(

Mr Saab

Referee
WJ said:
Yup, Lockyer was babtashed, no mistake about it.

Totally owned and outplayed by Long in every way humanly possible.

One game wonder Sean Long.
Well, at least he has one game to tell his grand children about...Lockyer has 50 +

Roby1

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
One game wonder Sean Long.
Well, at least he has one game to tell his grand children about...Lockyer has 50 +
I don't think anyone in the world would argue Long is better than Lockyer, ever. IMHO Lockyer had an outstanding 10 mins in the second half, it looked like the onslaught was about to come. But guess what? it didn't. During that game (apart from the 10 mins), Long butt fu**ed him, as I said before, it may never happen again, but it did, .!

Roby1

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
Im sorry, i may have been watching a different game, but dit Long own?? I did not see an owning in that game.

Your right no owning took place, he just f***ed him in the arse for 70 or so mins, Long's not good enough to 'OWN' Lockyer, he just done him and then left the field of play, with the MOM.

screeny

Bench
Christ, as a British fan I have to say that I thought Lockyer was about the best player on the field!

The British played a great game too, one of the best I've seen them play for ages, but come on, let's not start denigrating Lockyer!

Roby1

Juniors
screeny said:
Christ, as a British fan I have to say that I thought Lockyer was about the best player on the field!

The British played a great game too, one of the best I've seen them play for ages, but come on, let's not start denigrating Lockyer!

He is a very special player, so when someone turns him inside out, even if it is a single time, its time for the arse lube. IMO he is the worlds best, no question, just has a gaping hole at the moment, in his arse. I know it won't last. I'd say Longy rented him for the day!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Go back and watch the wiggles.
Rugby league is beyond you.
Lockyer came "this close" to setting up three tries that other players failed to score.
Passes to Mason twice...drops the ball
Kicks for Hornby.. and Hornby gets knocked out.
Enjoy your win, because when the "real" game occurs in a few weeks it will be the entire pommy team that will hear
"The pommies take it up the arse
do daaaaaaaa do daaaaaaaaaaa"

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Roby1 said:
He is a very special player, so when someone turns him inside out, even if it is a single time, its time for the arse lube. IMO he is the worlds best, no question, just has a gaping hole at the moment, in his arse. I know it won't last. I'd say Longy rented him for the day!!

no, come on, quite specifically how did he own?? He did put in a good performance, I'll give you that, but how did he own?? no one owned in that game.

simon says

First Grade
JJ said:
:lol: again, if Willie could catch, and Hornby hadn't taken a hip to the head, Lockyer would have been MoM - you're delusional

Spot on...dead set some of these pommoe fans are delusonal.

Lockyer looked dangerous and was dangerous.With a ball sticking and even playing well below our best we should have won that game.

To say Long owned Lockyer is ridiculous.I was thinking that these poms were taking the piss,but after reading all their posts I think they may believe it.

Im not sure......

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
simon says said:

Lockyer looked dangerous and was dangerous.With a ball sticking and even playing well below our best we should have won that game.

To say Long owned Lockyer is ridiculous.I was thinking that these poms were taking the piss,but after reading all their posts I think they may believe it.

Im not sure......

No. No, they actually believe that Long owned Lockyer?? One missed tackle from Lockyer means Long owned him?? Maybe in the thats what owning means...:lol: :lol: Such low standards.....:roll: :roll:

Roby1

Juniors
simon says said:

Im not sure......

Gees ya great Galar (not sure of spelling), it is a piss take, never said anything about owning, like I DID say, he's just not good enough, and I should know I watched every Saints game bar three last season. Really pleased for the lad to have had a good game, his first good un at this level, and especially after the injury inflicted on him just over 12 months ago. :D :D

I think it all just makes for an interesting tournament.