What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DA's reason for Robson over KK?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Casper the Ghost.
Adolf Hitler

Suity, your not supposed to tell them that yet.... he might still be alive.

tesla23_09.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
Casper are you the full quid?

If i am right i think that Casper is suggesting that maybe Hitler wasn't the monster he was made out to be......is that correct Casper?

There are some very interesting theories on the Holocaust and some evidence to back it up that is extremely controversial....i believe it is even against the law in some countries to question the Holocaust......

Anyways Casper may be out there (that is not a bad thing either) but doesn't mean his opinions are less important than anyone elses, right?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If i am right i think that Casper is suggesting that maybe Hitler wasn't the monster he was made out to be......is that correct Casper?

There are some very interesting theories on the Holocaust and some evidence to back it up that is extremely controversial....i believe it is even against the law in some countries to question the Holocaust......

Anyways Casper may be out there (that is not a bad thing either) but doesn't mean his opinions are less important than anyone elses, right?

Hitler is part of a Satanic network that has been terrorising and murdering hundreds of millions for many years now......

This is supposed to be George Bush Senior on the left of Hitler
hitlerotto.jpg

See: (Google): Nikola Tesla - Deathbed Confessions, Photos Support Claims That George H. Scherf(f), Jr Was The 41st U.S. President George Bush -

Also check out Operation Paperclip -- CIA, NASA, etc, evolved out of the migration of a small portion of the German SS, High Command, Army, Navy, Air Force, Science, Engineering, Chemical Manufacturing etc etc...

Innocent victims were murdered from all sides during WW11. Innocent or not, anyone involved in war supports death to men, women and children. We have all been terribly compromised by the powers that be whose agenda and its methods of brain control are so brilliantly clever, cunning and ruthless, that around 99% of the global population have no idea they are being used as pawns in a game of global conquest.

lingard

Coach
Hitler is part of a Satanic network that has been terrorising and murdering hundreds of millions for many years now......

hitlerotto.jpg

See: (Google): Nikola Tesla - Deathbed Confessions, Photos Support Claims That George H. Scherf(f), Jr Was The 41st U.S. President George Bush -

Also check out Operation Paperclip -- CIA, NASA, etc, evolved out of the migration of a small portion of the German SS, High Command, Army, Navy, Air Force, Science, Engineering, Chemical Manufacturing etc etc...

Innocent victims were murdered from all sides during WW11. Innocent or not, anyone involved in war supports death to men, women and children. We have all been terribly compromised by the powers that be whose agenda and its methods of brain control are so brilliantly clever, cunning and ruthless, that around 99% of the global population have no idea they are being used as pawns in a game of global conquest.

I think a lot of service men, their parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children would be VERY OFFENDED at that statement, mate. Best you pull your head in and stick to talking about football.

Kornstar

Coach

hitlerotto.jpg

I was reading how Wallstreet funded Hitler......anyways. The bush's are also a very interesting family if you look back!

I think Lingard is right about one thing, Soldiers, wives, children and grandchildren are not supporting death!

The soldiers are there to protect their country (regardless of our opinions on whether we actually needed to be protected at the time and the propaganda used on them), they were doing their jobs and 99% would not have liked having to kill another human being!

We may NEVER know what it is like to be sent off to war and be forced to kill! Imagine the headspace you would be in knowing that you are putting yourself in a position where there is a very high percentage chance that you will not return? As bad as this world is now is nothing compared to the WWI or WWII era's!

The world leaders are the sadistic bastards and as long as there are people who are power mad, there will always be war :(

lucablight

First Grade
Robson was better than K. Keating in attack and defence tonight. Apart from his horrible kick into the back of a Dragons player he had a decent game.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Why did anderson have Keating play half in the last ten minutes ? was Robson on for the last ten ? Surely Andrson wouldn't take his half of the field he was doing his job ?

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Robson may be a good defender but I'd pick KK over him anyday of the week.

If a halfback defends well then great but a halfback is an organiser, attack minded and a play maker first and foremost. If KK defended like Ben Barba fair enough but he doesn't, whereas Robson offers little to the team besides defense, and an old head next to Morts.

offside ref

Juniors
I think robbo my well end up in the 9 although I think mk is a solid hooker robbo is just that cool head we need out there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree

Its not a halfback's job to make all those tackles, its his job to lead the offense and thats what KK does better and he's a much better kicker

I think Robbo is worth his salt in the team, but not as no 7.

lingard

Coach
Kris Keating had a go at half last night, and............well, no; he didn`t exactly set the world on fire, did he?

Glenn

First Grade
Granted not alot of room to work with last night, but in terms on the no.7 Jersey Robson showed why he was the first choice IMHO.
Solid in defence, and decent enough directing the play around the field (in patches).