What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor looking to get out of his Titans contract

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Verbal agreements are binding. The onus would be on the Titans though to prove the agreement took place.

doesnt count if its raining

Why can't a contract be registered by the NRL until round 13? I guess this means that Beau Scott is technically still unsigned for next year?

this was the trade off for the june 30 date being scrapped. the idea was a player like taylor could "agree" with another club but the existing club had the last opportunity to re-negotiate a new contract. so taylor could go i've agreed with teh tits for x amount and souths have final say where they can go away and go we'll give you x+y. this was the same reason luke lewis was able to get out of his deal with soufs. not sure how that's different to whats happening now and why the nrl are talking about binding agreements....

if Redfern was in Queensland he'd have resigned.

i thought redfern was in qld which is why Inglis went there and why bennett was a certainty to go there

Dave Taylor. Rabbitoh for life.

:lol:

Valheru

Coach
I love seeing Dave Taylor inconvenienced but if he hasn’t signed anything then I can’t see any problem with him reneging on the agreement.

Lol @ How Dave Taylor is suddenly Bunniesman favourite forward again.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I love seeing Dave Taylor inconvenienced but if he hasn’t signed anything then I can’t see any problem with him reneging on the agreement.

Lol @ How Dave Taylor is suddenly Bunniesman favourite forward again.
Even when I thought we were losing him I said he was a very good player, just the wrong buy for the Tits.