What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Williams / Manly vs Parra

Fathead

Bench
If he came back to Parra he would probably have a ton of injuries. His life is good at the Eagles, He has some great mates there, Dessies fitness programs agree with him. Life is good. Lets leave the boy there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
If he came back to Parra he would probably have a ton of injuries. His life is good at the Eagles, He has some great mates there, Dessies fitness programs agree with him. Life is good. Lets leave the boy there.

tbh, I don't have a drama at all if he stayed, infact I'd much rathe him stay than go to another club who suck at player development such as Cronulla and the Roosters.

El Diablo

Post Whore
tbh, I don't have a drama at all if he stayed, infact I'd much rathe him stay than go to another club who suck at player development such as Cronulla and the Roosters.

:?

Manly don't develop players. they buy them

they're no better than the Storm or Roosters

eels1986

Juniors
:?

Manly don't develop players. they buy them

they're no better than the Storm or Roosters

That's a bit unfair. as much as I hate Manly they have devolped some very good players - the Stewart brothers, Steve Matai, David Williams, Steve Menzies to name a few. Yes they do buy players but the have put the effort into developing them as well unlike the Roosters. The storm also has a knack of developing players like Falou, Inglis, Slater, White, Smith etc. Gotta give credit where it is deserved.

sooperdooper

First Grade
ok here we go:

Dave and john are both hills boys... both love the parra club.
Neither of them actually wanted to leave parra but greener pastures were on offer!
i still maintain john is far the better player. Dave had a novelty beard and was in the winning team for the grand final... if he wasnt in there he would be nowhere near the aussie team!
if he was at the eels he would be in our team....

Dave and john were both injury prone in there time here!

If anyone remember a big punch up back in 2005 in PL against the dragons at parra....
It was dave williams who copped the punch from willie manu...that was also the night PJ and barrett had a scuffle and mckinnon scored that odd try

sooperdooper

First Grade
Jack Afamasaga and Tom McGougan were sin binned weren't they?

yeh it was a massive fight... jack can throw them.
Great bloke jack, i dare say it he would be in our top 17 if still here! he got thrown in the deep end young...

it was a huge fight that started when dave didnt like what willie manu did in a tackle and pushed him. willie responded with a punch/slap which then escalated into a fight all over the ground.....

Tommy McGougan, wild child that boy!

Latest posts