What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
Let's look at non-Sydney teams

Broncos
Dolphins
Storm
Dragons
Raiders
Warriors

The above teams don't need a halfback.

Cowboys - Townsend leaves then they need one.
Titans - They have the rugby lad coming.
Newcastle - We have been looking for a quality half.

If the rumours are true, surely there is only us and the Cowboys as an option?? Maybe if the Raiders want to upgrade on Foregty?

I'm gonna update my team for 2025 and just include Hynes at 7.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey’s News

- Toohey wonders how worthwhile it’ll be to move Saifiti unless another team is willing to pay most of his contract.

- AOB is close friends with Brad Arthur and Knights are looking for a new assistant coach but it sounds like he’s probably going to Super League.

- Confirms what he said earlier in the week about Hopwood moving into the top 30, and McEwen & Votano joining the development squad. Also talks up Hopwood’s leadership qualities and how he’s viewed internally.

- Armstrong says that he thinks he’s too small to be an NRL winger which is why he’s going to England.

Woody90

Juniors
Not big on NRL rumours but some pretty credible X. Feeds claim Nicho wants out at Sharks and is wanting to join an unnamed non Sydney club.

Didn’t KP post some photos on SM earlier in year when he took Nicho (and Lomax) to into the club when they were in town? (I think they’re all involved with an ice bath company).

Again no doubt this is all bullshit, and even if true nothing to do with us (I heard the same one but with the Cowboys) but just to add to the speculation lol.

PhilGould

Bench
Interesting that the Dragons say they’re pulling out of the race for Stefano to “look at other options” a few days after another big underwhelming prop that they could get for cheaper became available.

You didn’t answer my question.
I am not going to spend the time to write each stat comparison for you.

1 more time for ya - look at the stats for lock forwards. Just about the only stat he leads in is for errors.

For an insight to his general stats the last game is his usual - his opposite number nailed him.

EDIT - I use FOX and NRL stats . Let me know if there are others .

Haffa

Toohey wonders how worthwhile it’ll be to move Saifiti unless another team is willing to pay most of his contract.
Baz really can be a Knights Nanna at times. He’s hedging his bets to allow Dillon the take the pot shots at the club every time Dan plays above average for his new team.