What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Stranga

Juniors
What about Gallen taking all those hit ups in the last 5 mins to boost his stats:lol:

I feel a little sorry for Gallen tbh.

He's the prototypical beta, has 0 qualities to be a winner or leader.

But as the state of NSW is so pathetic and unable to produce a quality football team, let alone leader, he's shoehorned into a role that he will never ever be able to succeed in.

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys fans probably were when Carl Webb joined too...

We where.

He had been "training the house down", "Was full of fire and brimstone" " and "Didn't take shit from anyone" and "Was an juggernaut about to be unleashed on the NRL"

Seem familiar?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Can't be in the Carl Webb league until he Is at least 5 times lazier then he is now (which isn't very lazy at all incase you read that wrong). Strength of 3 men and couldn't be assed using it and leave destruction in his path.

Canard

Immortal
Can't be in the Carl Webb league until he Is at least 5 times lazier then he is now (which isn't very lazy at all incase you read that wrong). Strength of 3 men and couldn't be assed using it and leave destruction in his path.

Isn't he all but signed up for us in 2017 also:sarcasm:

RedVDragon

Juniors
The boy was taught a valuable lesson of respect on Wednesday night by the QLD tea, Klem has a lot of bread to eat before he can honour there and think he is Mr Romper Stomper

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The boy was taught a valuable lesson of respect on Wednesday night by the QLD tea, Klem has a lot of bread to eat before he can honour there and think he is Mr Romper Stomper

Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

carcharias

Immortal
Did klemmer actually say anything in the lead up?
I only read what he said to Parker and heard Parker talk about not talking about it.

skeepe

Immortal
Apparently abused an ABC cameraman for no reason today, called him a merkin.

Absolute bellend this bloke. Needs to learn respect.

Kiwi

First Grade
They were talking about it on ABC before the game. Apparently he went up to a channel 9 camera man there filming the blues arrival and said something along the lines of ... get out of my f**king way merkin

Not very smart.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Talented or not, signs or not good for this bloke.

Good Friday was not a good sign for such a young player with no runs on the board. And this Origin series should be his wake up call as to how fragile things can be.

He needs to keep his head down and get back to basics or his career will go off the rails fast.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He sounds like an absolute maniac. Des probably keeps him chained to a trolley with a Hannibal lecter style mask on between games. Got to blame Daley for letting him roam about free before origin.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Sounds like the next PR disaster for the game in the making. I think he goes well, most of the time. Needs to shut the gob and let his football do the talking.

Kiwi

First Grade
This is why I would love to see him under an Cleary, Bennett, Bellamy, Robinson type coach. He needs to learn to control his aggression it would appear both on and off the field. I can see him going off the rails fast at the Dogs.

Kiwi

First Grade
Yes I think it's best if his manager gets him coached by Bennett asap.
If the Broncos signed Klemmer while Bennett was still at the club I certainly wouldn't complain, but at the end of the day any of the other coaches I mentioned would do him and his career the world of good.