What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DAVID SIMMONS

azzah72

Bench
Simmons and Galloway should give decades of service hahahaha

Simmo might be right but it wont be wanted hahaha

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
can people stop dissing Jarrad Anderson.

He is a great player, he was the top scorer in the origin series i just played on playstation.

That 3 he got from Rugby League Week was a one off bad night

hahaha, i no longer post but only "browse" the forums now. Alot easier just to read. But im glad one of my old posts has live to see another day!

How could this be a joke? Jarrad and Ben Anderson are the worlds greatest players, why else would old Chris have regularly picked them in his first grade sides.

Quigs

Immortal
Well after his three try performance against the Storm tomorrow night even I will give Paris a big kiss of approval.

Thats three tries for us, not three tries for them.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Stonecutter

First Grade
I have heard that Simmons could get nabbed up by the Knights soon for when his contract finishes in 09.

Stuart is cleaning out the garage....

He was more effective as a skinny little runt on the wing.

Ever since they fattened him up like a pig and gave him a higher work rate position as a centre he's looked even more out of his depth.

Stonecutter

First Grade
He was more effective as a skinny little runt on the wing.

Ever since they fattened him up like a pig and gave him a higher work rate position as a centre he's looked even more out of his depth.

From a slick, fast, finishing winger to a 95kg turning circle of a bus, slow, liability in defense.

Who do we attribute the creation of this frankenstein too? I'm guessing Raper.

sladden road

Juniors
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and a horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Psalm 11. 6

booyah bitches....

he becomes a man friday night.

from paris to....

PARIS THE DESTROYER.