What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DAVID SIMMONS

pogo

Juniors
outstanding player in the making, the wraps were right.
i hope we have him under lock and key.
we certainly have some depth this year compared to last season when in the last game against manly we fielded..milford,anderson and emelio.

Anonymous

Juniors
Don't worry about having him under lock and key... I don't think he'd play for any other club unless he was forced out.

He's just a kid living his dream of playing for the mighty Cronulla Sharks. :D

I had a chat to him after the game last night and he said his main concern was just not stuffing anything up. He also reckons Scott Donald is soft and was surprised at how easy it was to tackle him...

SirShire

First Grade
Simmons played a great game. I was impressed. Will replace Reick or Merritt until they come back?

Special K

Coach
He came in a fair bit and let Donald around him but got him everytime which surpised me as Donald is hell fast. Let us hope he keeps getting better for the sharks :D

Quacky

Juniors
Rieck was out??? I had no idea as I couldn't make it to the game and had to listen on ABC Radio. Gee, considering our injury list (Rieck, Vagana, Merrit) we must have played really well. Shows good signs of depth in the squad with quality players lioke Saleh and Simmo.

Houdini

First Grade
Considering we haven't had a single game with our preferred full strength line up, the Sharks aren't doing badly at all. Good to see we have the depth to cover for injuries and still rack up a win :p

Booyah

Bench
I though Simmons looked impressive last night too. It was good to see him play a full game and see what he could do, rather then 10 minutes off the bench, and only watch him throw a couple of balls.

He looks like he'll be one to watch in the future for sure.

imasharkie

Coach
He looked very quick on tv. What did you guys at the game think of his speed? I agree he seemed to have Donald coverred all night. Well done Simmo. :clap:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Simmons and Galloway should both end up giving a decade's service to the club. Great to see another set of greats come through.

The Popper

Bench
I've watched Simmons come through the grades the past few years. IMO he is a class act out of that age group, 2nd. only to Aitken. If he keeps on improving it wouldn't surprise me if he held his spot even when Merritt and Rieck are fit.

carinashark

First Grade
Simmonds is in the same mould as Damian Moysten no doubt we will break him and dump him the same.
carinashark

Booyah

Bench
carinashark said:
Simmonds is in the same mould as Damian Moysten no doubt we will break him and dump him the same.
carinashark

I dunno. Does Simmo deal drugs?

Macca

Coach
SIMMO! What a champion. Told you Pogo! The big wraps on this bloke were right. The thing that impresses me most is that he didn't make errors. His class will shine through the more confident he gets and not making any mistakes is the way to do it. I like this guy.

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
can people stop dissing Jarrad Anderson.

He is a great player, he was the top scorer in the origin series i just played on playstation.

That 3 he got from Rugby League Week was a one off bad night