What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Warner behaviour

El Diablo

Post Whore
the only thing that looked racial was the coward speaking in Hindi

if someone abuses you in another language but can speak English then they are trying to hide something

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't know if Warner lost. The fielding team is allowed to carry on like maniacs based on the big book of Aussie sledging. Sorry JJ but its in the book mate.

JJ

Immortal
Warner theoretically can't understand Hindi, but Sharma translated and umpires took no action.

Regardless what's to be cared of, the cowardly merkin king hitting you in a bar.

The fool can bat but he's trash aside

JJ

Immortal
I don't know if Warner lost. The fielding team is allowed to carry on like maniacs based on the big book of Aussie sledging. Sorry JJ but its in the book mate.

Yeah ok he lost his rag though and it was ugly and not what cricket needs

I've loved watching Australian cricket for many years but it seems now most series involving them are full of ugly shit that's not needed and this low life is front and centre while calling for truces writing kiddies books and talking about playing for his deceased friend. He needs help

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
They are all highly strung professional athletes. Warner is just more insane than the rest. I'd not have disagreed if he copped a suspension but he was fined let's move on. The ICC doesn't really want the drama to stop so millionaires like Warner will just need to pay a small arsehole tax every so often.

One of the Indians blew up in the test series because Smith said he was too far forward to be lbw. Tempers run hot in cricket. Gives the players something to do between deliveries.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Warner theoretically can't understand Hindi, but Sharma translated and umpires took no action.

Regardless what's to be cared of, the cowardly merkin king hitting you in a bar.

The fool can bat but he's trash aside

you have no idea if the umpires heard it and you also have no idea if what he told him in English is what he said in Hindi

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol Lowlife??? Tell us what you really think.

And who said he king hit Root in a bar?? He smacked him one but I hardly think he would have needed to king hit that smarmy snotty 12 year old.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
:
you have no idea if the umpires heard it and you also have no idea if what he told him in English is what he said in Hindi

Theoretically neither does Davey

Umpires were right there, Davey threw his toys out of the cot and was fined..,

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No he's quoted as saying theoretically he doesn't speak Hindi

Well I wasn't going to respond as I am over this, but since you insisted.

Nice piece of spin doctoring, but irrelevant.

The "Apparently" I was referring to was your allegation that he demanded it, not whether he could speak Hindi

Please check back and see where I highlighted the matter I took issue with, whereas you responded to the part I didn't highlight.

Like I said, spin doctoring.

Thank you for playing.

JJ

Immortal
Well I wasn't going to respond as I am over this, but since you insisted.

Nice piece of spin doctoring, but irrelevant.

The "Apparently" I was referring to was your allegation that he demanded it, not whether he could speak Hindi

Please check back and see where I highlighted the matter I took issue with, whereas you responded to the part I didn't highlight.

Like I said, spin doctoring.

Thank you for playing.

So theoretically it was a polite request not a demand?

DC_fan

Coach
Its pick on David and Australia time. I have no problem with Warner asking what was said to be repeated in English.

As is the norm, India can do and say what ever it wants but Australia cant even say boo.

Mr Spock!

Referee
JJ having a sook after being beaten by Australia.

Now there's a change.

Just as well he didn't kick up the arse hey DK.