What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Warner

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So either it was a prank or a massive PR stunt from the warner camp to garner some support.

Wouldn't be shocked if it was a PR stunt tbh.
Doesn’t his missus have a share in a PR firm?? I’m sure they had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely, it's definitely not like they have form for getting his name all through the papers at every opportunity...

It wouldn't shock you, would it?

it wouldn't shock me, no

but it wouldn't shock me if it was simply misplaced either

simmo1

First Grade
PR stunt for sure. Who would go to the lengths of checking Qantas and hotel security footage before actually checking every bag in their room? He also had to mention in his video that he had gifts for his kids too, just to show what a great guy he is.

Fangs

Coach
PR stunt for sure. Who would go to the lengths of checking Qantas and hotel security footage before actually checking every bag in their room? He also had to mention in his video that he had gifts for his kids too, just to show what a great guy he is.

The presser from Cummins and Warner fanned the flames as well.

It ain't a conspiracy when its true. Probably be a chapter about it in his new book.

The lost cap reminds me of the kid who moved the corner flag when Cahill scored in the A-League. A very obvious setup which somehow grown adults believe is real.

bazza

Immortal
anyone still wondering why Dave stayed in the test team for so long just need to look at the recent test matches and shield games