What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Warner

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Great up and cummer, NOW please dont let him go stale, Blood him in the Australian team now, we need new Blood

The Colonel

Immortal
We need new blood but he needs to establish himself in the NSW side for a start. Fantastic knock, needs to back it up.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
look at what happend with our bowlers, no one got a look in when warny and pigion were at their peak and now were paying for it, bring new players in and out and give them a taste

He'd be good in the dressing room for singing the team song.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I wake up every morning with no-one beside me
I wake up every morning and my mother will chide me
I'm just a Suburban Boy, just a Suburban Boy
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturday night, no subway station
Saturday night just changing TV stations
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And I know what it's like
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be rejected every night
And I'm sure it must be, easier for boys from the city
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I go to the football to cheer for my team
I go to the football to hear myself scream
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunday Session – I'm down at the hotel
Staring at girls that I don't know, well
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And I know what it's like
I've been rejected every night
And I'm sure it must be, easier for boys from the city
[/FONT]​

look at what happend with our bowlers, no one got a look in when warny and pigion were at their peak and now were paying for it, bring new players in and out and give them a taste

umm warne and mcgrath take up TWO of the four bowling slots ... we went through; Bichel, Kasprowicz, Gillespie, Tait, Reiffel, Cook, MacGill, Hogg, Miller, Bracken just name to name a few and bar tait, cook and hogg they all got pretty good runs in the side

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
currently he is 73 off 38 balls against a pretty good attack of Hilfy and Doherty

got his 50 in a new record time and looks like getting the record for the fastest ton

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ripped off 3 balls short of his ton

poor decision and would have been in record time too

Timbo

Staff member
Absolutely robbed by the umpire.

Wasn't even close to being out.

Latest posts