What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear members who felt the need to throw stuff at Carney...

Dave Q

Coach
Thread of the morons.

Pieces of walking three day old dogsh*t.

Dont worry, we have long memories.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
And the lovely blonde girl caught swearing on tv behind Carney....quality Souths supporter right there. :roll:

i laughed out loud at that

Let us also not forget that Souths fans have form for these things, tossing a bottle at a ref back in 2005 or 2006, forcing the introduction of that protective extendable barrier than the SFS now use at the end of each half.

i figured it was installed for the a-league, since you see those things in football everywhere.

grandorient

Bench
Well Guys,

I guess I am like most people on these forums; don't believe in throwing anything onto the field.

As far as the Burrow is concerned, I've sat next to them twice now on a Dragons, Souths game.

Apart from cheerful, good natured banter, I've never seen anythying remotely get serious. Souths fans are like Dragon fans, in good voice and passionate about your team.

Although I don't agree with hurling anything on the field, I felt you guys werenearly entitled to it last night, after that rediculous penalty. Even though one or 2 tackles before, I thought Souths may get penalised, I couldn't believe my eyes when that was awarded. Talk about cheating f*cken referees. If he wasn't given the nod by someone or some group, then I'm not typing on this keyboard.

I'm surprised you guys haven't kicked up a stink about it on your forum.

Good luck the rest of the year.

GO

adamkungl

Immortal
Talk about cheating f*cken referees. If he wasn't given the nod by someone or some group, then I'm not typing on this keyboard.

Agree. f**king rort. That try denied in the first half was ridiculous, as were the constant piggybacks the pink merkins were giving Souths. Rusty giving out handies before the game methinks. Roosters should have won far more convincingly

Dave Q

Coach
agree. F**king rort. That try denied in the first half was ridiculous, as were the constant piggybacks the pink merkins were giving souths. Rusty giving out handies before the game methinks. Roosters should have won far more convincingly

سحب البسيطة والتي

mrpwnd

Bench
Doesn't every club have its good handful of pricks?
Whats the use in singling out the bunnies?

Dave Q

Coach

These trolls need to be unkind and make themselves look stupid.

Kicking people when they are down.. is how they derive their twisted pleasure.

To see Adam on the bandwagon was espcially dissapointing.

But their judgment day cometh!

JetRider

Juniors
Well said mrpwnd, I agree and sugest that the people bagging off at all souths fans for the action of a few are no better than those idiots themselves.

MightyRedV04

Juniors
The only thing the dumb refs have done is make next Friday nights game of Dragons vs Souths more important for Souths to win in my eyes, when a team gets duded like that then they usually get a better run with the penalties in the next weeks game, look for the even up to happen against the Dragons who can afford to lose a game at this stage of the competition.

Geez I hope Im wrong but I have a very bad feeling about this game now.

saints4ever

First Grade
I dont give a sh*t what happens except when refs or fans behaviour take away from a bloody good, hard game of footy.
but guys come on, i hate centrelink's merry men/redfern gladiators just like many hate us, but the actions of a few geniused souuffs fans do not reflect the majority.
anyways, bring on friday night, will be very interested to see the penalty count.

Bumble

First Grade
Wtf is going on, the last three Dragons fans in this thread have not been f**kwits...

Your comments are appreciated though. Can't wait for Friday.

Dave Q

Coach
We will put our fists into their chests and tear their black hearts out (if we can find them).

Fugging Saints scrummy-mooches, a special flogging for them!

They sold out and so they need to be taught a fugging lesson!

themacemaceman

Juniors
The irony is that Carney is just the type of grub who would probably throw objects at players and officials from the sideline himself if he was in the crowd. He is lucky he didnt get a taste of his own medicine and have someone piss on him!

stumped

Juniors
By the way,

I'm still pissed off about it.

Hate seeing any team go down in that fashion.

GO
just like the dogs v's dragons at Kograh last year!!!! terrible that the dragons got that win, or the poor video ref in christchurch that awarded a try to the warriors when the ball was grounded over the dead ball line??? or in Canberra when yet another roosters try was disallowed when the raiders knocked on??? or the try of the year that was call back on friday night for a forward pass to the roosters!!!!

mate what goes around comes around, so learn to live with it, just like souffs supporters need to do

stumped

Juniors
The only thing the dumb refs have done is make next Friday nights game of Dragons vs Souths more important for Souths to win in my eyes, when a team gets duded like that then they usually get a better run with the penalties in the next weeks game, look for the even up to happen against the Dragons who can afford to lose a game at this stage of the competition.

Geez I hope I'm wrong but I have a very bad feeling about this game now.
Mightyredv, the roosters have been on the wrong end of the refs for the past month, so your conspiracy theory has just been blown out the window, what really counts is that the better team won

Sugar

Bench
Bumble is right, the LU boys from Ziggy to Sugar, from Newk to SSTID would be the last people on earth to make a scene or do something stupid.

The best you might get from SSTID is a refined coach-level in-depth game analysis and maybe a clap or two for the side who won.

You might get Sugar yelling out coaching instructions to the our backline, not insults to the other side,

Most of the burrow is pretty laid back as well.

A few of the other followers may get over-enthusiastic but every club has this type of fan.

At the end of the day, all the LU lads Ive met are high calibre people and very good sports. A credit to LU.

To speak ill of Souths and our lads here shows a fugged up mind you cowardly cyber bullies.

I bet you wouldnt behave like this in front of the burrow.

Now take your putrid insults, geniuss and stick them up your backsides you sick minded walking pieces of sh*t.

No bottles from Newc and I we where on the bourbons in plastic cups.

And certainly no coins we where noted up after collecting Falloon first try @$34.

And to blame the burrow is a stretch. It was the souths supporters bay the burrow sat up the back of the bay.
Very sad behaviour anyway pity an act of stupidity tarnishes us all.