What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Tim

gong_eagle

First Grade
Rod said:
Jesse Royal.

thanks
top.gif

Blaze

Juniors
The Tigers forward pack has been pathetic the last couple of weeks.

Since all those guys in the 2005 GF winning side have left they haven't recruited well enough.

innsaneink

Referee
Havent recruited ANYONE

Gone
Prince
Laffranchi
Skandalis
Lolesi
Elford

In

Morris
Harbrecht*
Harlen*
Some dud last seen playing for Doonside

*PL all year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I still cannot believe the Tigers are out of the finals. On paper they should be top 4 imo.

Sheens is better then B Smith though lol

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
I still cannot believe the Tigers are out of the finals. On paper they should be top 4 imo.

Sheens is better then B Smith though lol

Dunno about top 4, but top 8 definately.

We've gone backwards since 2005.

miccle

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
BTW, when is the last time a coach played with 16 players, without injury? f**king ridiculous and Jeffery should be filthy as f**k.

Bennett has done it at least three times in recent years.

miccle

Bench
innsaneink said:
Havent recruited ANYONE

Gone
Prince
Laffranchi
Skandalis
Lolesi
Elford

In

Morris
Harbrecht*
Harlen*
Some dud last seen playing for Doonside

*PL all year.

Salary cap sucks, doesn't it? Look at the Broncos this year - losing Civoniceva, Carlaw, Thorn, Tate and Berrigan to get Wallace and Clinton.

It's not cool, but it's the way of the world. Consider that quite a few of your boys arguably have had their contracts upgraded in the past couple of years for retention purposes.

miccle

Bench
Ah, forgot. My point still stands though - we're losing about $1.5m/season in players and getting about half of that. It happens.

Big Mick

Referee
success begins in the front office.

Can't blame the coach for the inept management not being able to recruit.

You don't have to recruit high quality players. ... you can recruit good reserve graders or young guys...look at melbourne...when was the last real big marquee signing they made.

PINGU

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
:lol:

We would have beaten anyone in the 05 finals. Parra, St George, whoever.

You're a f**king idiot.

As for Prince - he's the second best halfback in the comp behind Thurston. To say he's nothing without Marshall is ridiculous. Also losing Laffranchi was a big blow.

But there are no excuses and Sheens has to take the blame for:

- Signing an average utility with zero creativity and leadership around the park to replace Prince
- Picking underperforming players every week
- Defending Marshall on the wing
- Playing with 16 players when we needed to win to make the finals

It's not good enough.

f**king classic

I told you years ago the Sheen was overrated, and all you could do was abuse me.

Man I am loving this, it does not matter who wins this year, it's great to see the daggers are back out with the Balmain fans.

Souths game was a pearler are well.

Loved the sore loser tigers fans throwing empty cans at the Reggie as well.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
f**k off, you've made three posts since 2004. I was hoping in that time you were hit by a truck or something. A dreadful shame that this isn't the case.

2005 must have almost killed you, ya f**king genius.

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Tigers fans make me laugh bagging Sheensy!! The EELS fans haven't had any joy for 20 years and what about the Sharks fans and so on. I would quite happily swap not making the finals for 2 or 3 years after winning a GF just to see the EELS get more glory. Try blaming the salary cap or not having kept Scott Prince but Tim Sheens was a big factor for the Wests Tigers winning a premiership in 2005 .

hybrid_tiger

Coach
2005 was two seasons ago.

Did that premiership earn him the right to not be questioned over our poor performance since then?

After the 2005, Steve Noyce said we were aiming to become the "Manchester United of the NRL". We've gone backwards since then.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dear Tim.

Please sign Shannon Hegarty so you can play him on the opposite wing to Fitzzy, or perhaps he can play inside Fitzy in the centers.

Signed

Mr Saab

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Saab, please don't say things like that, after all, Ronald and Sheens signed John Morris to replace Scott Prince!