What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DeBellin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yow

Juniors
There are thousands of people out there that have played up on there partner its not right but let it go.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Interesting in his goals being SOO if not this year then next, I thought if it wasn't for the massive PR nightmare it would create, his performance against Raiders, especially in defence, must have been noted by Freddy.
By origin 3 if a few injuries or suspensions were to strike it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. He’s getting better every game. Imo if he stays fit, it won’t be long before he gets his first man of the match for us.

BLM01

First Grade
By origin 3 if a few injuries or suspensions were to strike it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. He’s getting better every game. Imo if he stays fit, it won’t be long before he gets his first man of the match for us.
Na.. in all honesty he is no where ready yet and there are a few more in front of him or will block him this year
In saying that I thought Sims was no chance either
Jake T, Radley, TPJ, Finucane, Kalama from Souths, media?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Na.. in all honesty he is no where ready yet and there are a few more in front of him or will block him this year
In saying that I thought Sims was no chance either
Jake T, Radley, TPJ, Finucane, Kalama from Souths, media?
The media have been pretty quiet as have the crowds. That ship has sailed imo. TPJ is suspended. As for form, he’s already starting and with another 2 games I personally believe he will be in better form than Sims. Obviously it’s a massive long shot and would require a fair few injuries etc. I’m just saying it wouldn’t be the shock of the century, certainly no more than Walsh being picked, although he’s no out.

BLM01

First Grade
The media have been pretty quiet as have the crowds. That ship has sailed imo. TPJ is suspended. As for form, he’s already starting and with another 2 games I personally believe he will be in better form than Sims. Obviously it’s a massive long shot and would require a fair few injuries etc. I’m just saying it wouldn’t be the shock of the century, certainly no more than Walsh being picked, although he’s no out.
They have..for now, as he is laying low so to speak
Buy selecting for origin 3 if it happened you bet the stories (redemption good) and the bad will surface. Keep it on ice till next year
Read my prior post..there are plenty in front of him

Who in their right mind in the mainstream media or on social media would say anything about him? Unless they wanted defamation proceedings against them?

He has not be convicted of any criminal offence.

BLM01

First Grade
Who in their right mind in the mainstream media or on social media would say anything about him? Unless they wanted defamation proceedings against them?

He has not be convicted of any criminal offence.
You live in a world that is not real. The media do what they do and always can get away with it in a round about way..
What are the chances of a 60 minutes interview down the track at a strategic time....

No one may or probably can defame him I suppose but right now it is more on the lines of would not have deserved selection for SOO3 more to the point, "as he has not played for nearly 3 years + what about others in the mix that have".
You talk about social media. What about all those that had him hung drawn and quartered when the news first broke. Nothing happens to them.

Last edited:

He is already better than Sims

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
They have..for now, as he is laying low so to speak
Buy selecting for origin 3 if it happened you bet the stories (redemption good) and the bad will surface. Keep it on ice till next year
Read my prior post..there are plenty in front of him
I’m not wasting my time debating you. I just said it’s not beyond the realms of possibility. I never said it was remotely likely. I’m glad he thinks its a chance though, means he will be aiming at those levels. That is my point and I’ll end it there.

You live in a world that is not real. The media do what they do and always can get away with it in a round about way..
What are the chances of a 60 minutes interview down the track at a strategic time....

No one may or probably can defame him I suppose but right now it is more on the lines of would not have deserved selection for SOO3 more to the point, "as he has not played for nearly 3 years + what about others in the mix that have".
You talk about social media. What about all those that had him hung drawn and quartered when the news first broke. Nothing happens to them.
60 minutes is quite a long time for an interview. I believe if he wanted to conduct an interview it could probably be done in 30 minutes. By way of example, the interview posted above went for less than 2 minutes and Jack still got in a substantial amount of interview material.

BLM01

First Grade
60 minutes is quite a long time for an interview. I believe if he wanted to conduct an interview it could probably be done in 30 minutes. By way of example, the interview posted above went for less than 2 minutes and Jack still got in a substantial amount of interview material.
Assuming Jack is the target

thebigredv

First Grade
We gave such loyalty to this guy, so much patience and the club so much money in good faith.

Has got to be the most ungrateful player of the lot of them.

Why hasn't he came out and made some statement???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts