What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defence is the key.

JJ said:
Now rooster, I'll use small words so you can follow - Penrith 2003 minor premiers, 2003 premiers, and beat the Roosters 2/3 times in 2003. That makes Penrith the better side - ok??

That means nothing to me. Easts lost that grand final and anyone who says Penrith are a better team are having themselves on!
Penrith will be dead meat in 2004! ;-)

JJ

Immortal
Rooster Cogburn. said:
JJ said:
Now rooster, I'll use small words so you can follow - Penrith 2003 minor premiers, 2003 premiers, and beat the Roosters 2/3 times in 2003. That makes Penrith the better side - ok??

That means nothing to me. Easts lost that grand final and anyone who says Penrith are a better team are having themselves on!
Penrith will be dead meat in 2004! ;-)

You're delusional!!

Sorry, but rationale people cannot dismiss overwhelming evidence that contradicts their beliefs!! Most of us have moved in from that Rooster (about 8 generations ago).

Penrith won, the Roosters lost, get over it

Rooster Cogburn. said:
The Roosters were the best team during the season. Every coach and player would admit that. Your one hit wonder team fluked a premiership and they (penrith) will head back to their lowly position in 2004 while Easts will no doubt contest the premiership again and most probably win. I will be proven right. :D

That's your own admission though - and judging from your previous comments, your credibility isn't exactly setting the world alight!!! :lol:

As I said before, and again you seem to ignore this fact. If you were the best team all year, 1) Why did they capitulate like they did in the game that matters most?? 2) Why did your own captain, Brad Fittler, admit in his GF speech that the Panthers were the better team in the GF, and were the better team all year?? Go and watch it again you fool!! :lol:

Who are Easts again?? Yes the roosters will contest the premiership, but so will 14 other teams!!!! :shock: :shock:

Let's see who's dillusional at the end of the new season. As I said Penrith won in an upset. Easts played their worst game of the year which will make them that much more determined to win in 2004. As far as Penrith goes, who cares. Brisbane and Newcastle (with Johns) will be our main rivals in 2004. I can't see Penrith making the 8.

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Let's see who's dillusional at the end of the new season. As I said Penrith won in an upset. Easts played their worst game of the year which will make them that much more determined to win in 2004. As far as Penrith goes, who cares. Brisbane and Newcastle (with Johns) will be our main rivals in 2004. I can't see Penrith making the 8.

Roosters are Over-rated!!! The Grand Final of 2003 is proof of that!!!
:lol: :lol:

Worst game of the year eh??? What an admission from you Cogburn!!!! :lol: :lol: But I thought you said that they're a better team???? :lol: :lol:

YOU'VE READ IT HERE FOLKS!!! :lol: :lol:

JJ

Immortal
Rooster Cogburn. said:

1. Spelling isn't your strongest suit eh? :lol:
2. There are a number of strong teams - Penrith, Roosters, Warriors, Canberra, Bulldogs, Dragons, Newcastle, Brisbane all would rate themselves a chance given luck with injuries etc. To suggest that next year's premiership is down to 3 clubs is a little arrogant (oh - yeah, it's Cogburn right?), some would say stupid!
3. Other coaches and players are hardly running around suggesting that the Roosters are the best team in the competition - that'd be a little self defeating, don't you think? Certainly Penrith didn't seem to think that in the GF now, did they?

PB

Bench
Rooster C#ck burn;

The problem as i see it is you are being asked to proove something, and so far you havent put up an arguement. Based on your arguements, i could walk in here and say the Cowboys are the best team in the comp! Why? because i say so thats why. That is how you try to make your argument stand up. So as a piece of handy advice to you, when you one day inevitably stand in front of a judge in a court of law, as you undoubtably will, don't choose to represent yourself, as creating points to defend your arguement are certainly not your strength.

Easts supporters are all nice people. But I don't suffer fools gladly and unfortunately there is a lot of them on this site.

There are some perfectly nice roosters fans out there, unfortunatly for you many of them think as highly of you as most of us non-roosters supporters.

PB said:
Rooster C#ck burn;

The problem as i see it is you are being asked to proove something, and so far you havent put up an arguement. Based on your arguements, i could walk in here and say the Cowboys are the best team in the comp! Why? because i say so thats why. That is how you try to make your argument stand up. So as a piece of handy advice to you, when you one day inevitably stand in front of a judge in a court of law, as you undoubtably will, don't choose to represent yourself, as creating points to defend your arguement are certainly not your strength.

We find the defendant, Rooster Cogburn, guilty of the following charges.....

Stupidity in the First Degree

Xenophobia in the First Degree

Unintelligence in the First Degree

Zero Credibility in the First Degree

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The above few posts demonstrates clearly what the word moron means. :lol:

Whats Moronic about what I've said? - It's all factual! :roll:

Pantherjim.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Easts supporters are all nice people. :D But I don't suffer fools gladly and unfortunately there is a lot of them on this site.
I'll say it again for the dope from Penrith, Easts are a better team than Penrith and this will be proven in 2004.
And JJ I think you should stick with the All Blacks, you seem to know more about them than league! :lol:

"Easts supporters are all nice people???" I hardly think so... most Roosters supporters are the most arrogant, spiteful, hypocritical, racist, classist, illmannered, sore-wining and even sorer-losing supporters in the N.R.L that I have EVER come across! :x YOU are a shining example of this Co*kburn!

Your arrogance, racism, and unwillingness to give credit where it's due are common traits I've seen in many a Roosters supporter.

Is it any wonder that the Roosters are one of the most HATED teams in the N.R.L.?

Pantherjim.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The Roosters were the best team during the season. Every coach and player would admit that. Your one hit wonder team fluked a premiership and they (penrith) will head back to their lowly position in 2004 while Easts will no doubt contest the premiership again and most probably win. I will be proven right. :D

Hmmm, Your own Captain Mr Frederick Fittler would appear to disagree with you there Co*kburn... refer to Freddy's speech at the presentation after the G.F.... Can loan you a copy of mine on DVD if you wish... :D

I enjoy watching it again, and again and again and again.......

and again! :D

Pantherjim.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Pantherjim. said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Easts supporters are all nice people. :D But I don't suffer fools gladly and unfortunately there is a lot of them on this site.
I'll say it again for the dope from Penrith, Easts are a better team than Penrith and this will be proven in 2004.
And JJ I think you should stick with the All Blacks, you seem to know more about them than league! :lol:

"Easts supporters are all nice people???" I hardly think so... most Roosters supporters are the most arrogant, spiteful, hypocritical, racist, classist, illmannered, sore-wining and even sorer-losing supporters in the N.R.L that I have EVER come across! :x YOU are a shining example of this Co*kburn!

Your arrogance, racism, and unwillingness to give credit where it's due are common traits I've seen in many a Roosters supporter.

Is it any wonder that the Roosters are one of the most HATED teams in the N.R.L.?

Pantherjim.
You are 100% correct there Pantherjim. Roosters fans are generally arseholes.