What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defence is the key.

Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
You keep pushing the ridiculous racist line. I called Rhys a gollywog! He reminds me of a gollywog :lol: Hardly Klu klux clan material. I also wrote an apology and gave Rhys a huge compliment saying what a credit he was to his club. The trouble with you is that you don't have a sense of humour, you take everything so literally. My advice to you is lighten up and as I said enjoy your flukey win, and yes I know that you don't work in a sheltered workshop. You are of course employed as a crash test dummy! :lol:

So why call him a gollywog?? He's never had an afro you xenophobic moron!! Yeah you wrote an apology and gave him credit where credit is due, but then you go back into the wall website and call the penrith fans dumb, when you made, what I think, was the dumbest comment of all time!! If you thought your comment was so innocent, then why apologise?

Go and find a job and stop acting so stupid. You're an embarrassment!

I apologised for Rhys, just in case he read it and was offended. I stand by what I said about Penrith supporters though, they are dumb and you are a perfect example. :lol:

Rooster Cogburn. said:
I apologised for Rhys, just in case he read it and was offended. I stand by what I said about Penrith supporters though, they are dumb and you are a perfect example. :lol:

I think this thread and others like it prove otherwise.

What makes it even more hilarious is that you're too dumb to accept that the PENRITH PANTHERS were the best team all season. They have the Minor & Major Premiership trophies to prove it, and yet you refuse to accept it. Talk about dumb!! Even Freddy in his speech at the end of the Grand Final said that the better team won on the night, and that they were the better side all season. He admitted that and has accepted it. Why can't you??

Now getting back to the thread title..........

Defence is certainly the key!! And the scoreline of 18 to 6 in the Grand final certainly proved that point. Three tries to one - DEFENCE!!! Sattler's tackle on Byrne places an exclamation mark on that point.

At least you made one decent point. See what happens when you actually use your brain rather than your mouth??

Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

I think this thread and others like it prove otherwise.

What makes it even more hilarious is that you're too dumb to accept that the PENRITH PANTHERS were the best team all season. They have the Minor & Major Premiership trophies to prove it, and yet you refuse to accept it. Talk about dumb!! Even Freddy in his speech at the end of the Grand Final said that the better team won on the night, and that they were the better side all season. He admitted that and has accepted it. Why can't you??

Now getting back to the thread title..........

Defence is certainly the key!! And the scoreline of 18 to 6 in the Grand final certainly proved that point. Three tries to one - DEFENCE!!! Sattler's tackle on Byrne places an exclamation mark on that point.

At least you made one decent point. See what happens when you actually use your brain rather than your mouth??

For someone who calls himself cool, you certainly get hot under the collar. I agree that Penrith were better on the night but Easts are the better team. You can carry on all you like but most good judges would acknowledge that the Roosters are the superior team and that will be reinforced when the first betting markets are anounced. :D

Rooster Cogburn. said:
For someone who calls himself cool, you certainly get hot under the collar. I agree that Penrith were better on the night but Easts are the better team. You can carry on all you like but most good judges would acknowledge that the Roosters are the superior team and that will be reinforced when the first betting markets are anounced. :D

Not at all Cogburn! I'm enjoying the fact that I'm making a complete goose out of you with my retortions of your weird and quirky comments and suggestions.

Betting markets aren't always a good indicator. Just look at the Panther's odd at the beginning of 2003. You may think that the roosters are a superior team, but countless others would disagree.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
You keep pushing the ridiculous racist line. I called Rhys a gollywog! He reminds me of a gollywog :lol: Hardly Klu klux clan material. I also wrote an apology and gave Rhys a huge compliment saying what a credit he was to his club. The trouble with you is that you don't have a sense of humour, you take everything so literally. My advice to you is lighten up and as I said enjoy your flukey win, and yes I know that you don't work in a sheltered workshop. You are of course employed as a crash test dummy! :lol:

So why call him a gollywog?? He's never had an afro you xenophobic moron!! Yeah you wrote an apology and gave him credit where credit is due, but then you go back into the wall website and call the penrith fans dumb, when you made, what I think, was the dumbest comment of all time!! If you thought your comment was so innocent, then why apologise?

Go and find a job and stop acting so stupid. You're an embarrassment!

Just like Whingeing sore-loser Roosters supporters who, after two months are still too DUMB to come to terms with the fact that they were BEATEN FAIRLY and SQUARELY by 2 (ALMOST 3) CONVERTED TRIES from a BETTER TEAM on the night with SUPERIOR ATTACK, DEFENCE and KICKING PERFORMANCE. :D :D :D

Or am I misinterpreting DUMB for DELLUSIONAL? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Good defence is essential in winning a premiership, something which the team I support has grappled with since the beginning. Having said that, I think its important the game is kept balanced.

IMO, defence was too much of a factor in 2002. Gang tackling and a lot of leeway given to players laying over the ball carrier stifled a lot of creativity in attack & though the 2002 GF was intense, 2003 was a much better advertisement for RL. It had the same defensive intensity of 2002, but there was more opportunity for both teams to attack, partly because there was more speed at the play the ball.

Rooster Cogburn. said:
BTW thanks OVP for your kind words and yes you're right, It's hard to talk logically to morons. :roll:

You need to be able to TALK LOGIC before you can talk logically to anyone Cogburn :lol: :lol: Something which you are obviously incapable of doing, judging by some of the posts you've made.

<<<<<<<---------------- Defence is important. DEFENCE WON US THIS!!! :D :D :D

Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
BTW thanks OVP for your kind words and yes you're right, It's hard to talk logically to morons. :roll:

You need to be able to TALK LOGIC before you can talk logically to anyone Cogburn :lol: :lol: Something which you are obviously incapable of doing, judging by some of the posts you've made.

I mention the word moron and look who rears his head! The wanker from Mt Druitt. :lol:

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

I mention the word moron and look who rears his head! The wanker from Mt Druitt. :lol:

See what I mean folks?? My point has been proven - at the expense of one Rooster Cogburn!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, if you COULD be a wanker, you WOULD be!! :lol: :lol: Think about it!!!

ROOSTER COGBURN LADIES AND GENTLEMAN........IS JARRED!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Not all Penrith supporters live in Mt. Druitt you narrow-minded, xenophobic imbecile, we come from all over!
BTW, I'd rather live in the Western Suburbs than in Coogee, Randwick or Bondi.
At least In Penrith for $700,000 + you can buy a 5-6 bedroom mansion on an acre block with swimming pool, 3 garages, well landscaped, double brick etc. For the same amount of money in the Eastern suburbs you'll be lucky if you get a circa 1890 3 bedroom butterbox with no back yard or place to park, Surrounded by heroin injecting rooms and methadone clinics.
Give me the West over your overcrowded, congested, poluted, drug-ridden and motorist-unfriendly suburbs any day pal.
:D
Pantherjim.

Pantherjim.

Referee
:? Big Panther Cool,
Where did you get your pic of Gowie holding up the Telstra Cup triumphantly? and how did you make it your Avatar?

Cheers,
Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Not all Penrith supporters live in Mt. Druitt you narrow-minded, xenophobic imbecile, we come from all over!
BTW, I'd rather live in the Western Suburbs than in Coogee, Randwick or Bondi.
At least In Penrith for $700,000 + you can buy a 5-6 bedroom mansion on an acre block with swimming pool, 3 garages, well landscaped, double brick etc. For the same amount of money in the Eastern suburbs you'll be lucky if you get a circa 1890 3 bedroom butterbox with no back yard or place to park, Surrounded by heroin injecting rooms and methadone clinics.
Give me the West over your overcrowded, congested, poluted, drug-ridden and motorist-unfriendly suburbs any day pal.
:D
Pantherjim.

Mt Druitt, Emu plains, Blackett, Bidwill, Dharruk etc, etc.... All 2 headed crime infested suburbs! I'll stay in the beautuful east, thanks all the same! ;-)

Pantherjim. said:
Where did you get your pic of Gowie holding up the Telstra Cup triumphantly? and how did you make it your Avatar?

Cheers,
Pantherjim.

I found it on the Panthers website on the homepage. Just right click and click on Add to Favourites.

Then you go to favourites - click on the site and copy the address into the avatar line in you profile.

If you have troubles, let me know!!

Canterbury

Juniors
Big Panther Cool said:
Pantherjim. said:

Cheers,
Pantherjim.

I found it on the Panthers website on the homepage. Just right click and click on Add to Favourites.

Then you go to favourites - click on the site and copy the address into the avatar line in you profile.

If you have troubles, let me know!!

or an easier way

right click on pic > properties > copy url --- in this case it's http://www.panthers.com.au/gfx1/Beenthere.jpg

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Mt Druitt, Emu plains, Blackett, Bidwill, Dharruk etc, etc.... All 2 headed crime infested suburbs! I'll stay in the beautuful east, thanks all the same! ;-)

For someone who likes to dump on the Western Suburbs, you sure have a lot knowledge about the area. Maybe you live in East Shalvey Cogburn?? :lol:

By the way Cogburn, getting back to the title thread, how was the Rooster's Defence in the Grand Final of 2003??? What happened to the team that "boasts" the best defensive record in 2003??? :lol: :lol:

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

My point proven Once Again COGBURN!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

COGBURN - JARRED BABY!!!!! :lol: :lol:

PB

Bench
Psst rooster cogburn......

I will spare you the embaressment of realising that whilst bagging anyone who lives in the working class areas of sydney, that your key back, Fittler is from cambridge park, and your "intimidator" isnt exactly from surry or essex either!

Fitz is from Dapto, the most uninspiring part of wollongong, Finch from working class Maitland. Payten is a country boy, Cayless and Chad Robinson are burbs boys, and i am pretty sure that the homes of the Walkers, Crockers and the Hegarty's arent in fancy pants suburbs of QLD either!

So do you have a problem with people in working class suburbs, or just the ones who live in multi cultural areas!!!!!!!!!

Big Panther Cool said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

For someone who likes to dump on the Western Suburbs, you sure have a lot knowledge about the area. Maybe you live in East Shalvey Cogburn?? :lol:

By the way Cogburn, getting back to the title thread, how was the Rooster's Defence in the Grand Final of 2003??? What happened to the team that "boasts" the best defensive record in 2003??? :lol: :lol:

I've heard of those suburbs because of the despicable crimes that come from there that get reported.
As far as the GF goes, it was 2 tries to 1 with a few minutes left, Anyone would think that Penrith scored 7 tries the way you lot are carrying on. You have boasting rights at the moment but that will all change, mark my words! ;-)

PB said:
Psst rooster cogburn......

I will spare you the embaressment of realising that whilst bagging anyone who lives in the working class areas of sydney, that your key back, Fittler is from cambridge park, and your "intimidator" isnt exactly from surry or essex either!

Fitz is from Dapto, the most uninspiring part of wollongong, Finch from working class Maitland. Payten is a country boy, Cayless and Chad Robinson are burbs boys, and i am pretty sure that the homes of the Walkers, Crockers and the Hegarty's arent in fancy pants suburbs of QLD either!

So do you have a problem with people in working class suburbs, or just the ones who live in multi cultural areas!!!!!!!!!

Well said PB

Well we know about Cogburn's multi-cultural stance (racist Rhys Wesser Comments), but bagging out the suburbs that his own captain, Freddy, was raised and played his junior footy in??????????

JARRED BIG TIME COGBURN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My point about your need to Talk Logic, and your continuing acts of Dumbness are getting too embarrassing, but hilarious nonetheless!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts