What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delaney in Wagon out

paulb88

Juniors
Hopefully he'll keep up the good luck that parra players have been having on their debut. Not a very experienced backline. Lets hope they're on their game

eelz47

Coach
hopefully he marks torrens and not gaz.

but i remember last stg game cooper and gaz swaped sides

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I have predicted all week that some one else would pull out

I just knew it

damn

paulb88

Juniors
This is one of those games where the boys really have to show some courage and passion if they are to win..

Eels Fan

Juniors
Gives another young uy a run, it will help his confidence no end if he can have a strong game today & Parra can snare the points.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I thought Perenara was playing in the 2nd row... but I've been saying it should be Moi Moi... hope it's true.

eelz47

Coach
eloquentEEL said:
I thought Perenara was playing in the 2nd row... but I've been saying it should be Moi Moi... hope it's true.
that sound better, moi moi will only be on a bit

WA Eel

Juniors
Looks like the Dragons must have targetted Delaney in defense. Him and Burt made 26 tackles between them (only 1 missed by Delaney and none by Burt) while Ben only had to make 10. Other than Eric today, I can't remember the last time a player got through a game without making (or missing) a single tackle!

Well, so much for the Gasnier factor. Good defensive effort by the outside backs.

Phillips

Referee
back to premier league next week he goes :arrow:

hopefully Wagon is fit for the Raiders game [-o<

Latest posts