What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dell the Dragon

Stranger

Coach
:lol:, i actually agree with alot of what you said. But you are sounding very suicidal.

:lol:

Haha...

I guess it's the final straw on this packed camel. The burden of being a Dragons fan...talk about an albatross around the neck. My hatred of union, drugs and the dragon management all colliding into one issue.

Maybe I should be placed in a padded cell..who knows. haha:crazy:

doglyf said:
seriosuly, what is happenign out dragons way???

God only knows mate.

In my opinion the mis-management of the club has been going on for years and has only come home to roost in 2007. In previous years the sheer strength of the squad was able to paper over any cracks.

But the stupid retention and recruitment policy we have had over recent years has finally sapped all of the strength and depth out of the squad. Lucky we have got rid of all the guys that we have blooded to bring in Dell to save us. :sarcasm: We have the most unprofessional club in the league. Jobs for the boys, the entire club is rife with nepotism. Paul Mcgregor is the head trainer. I loved Mary, but what does the bloke know about high performance athlete training? Meanwhile the Broncos have an expert and win the comp as they peaked perfectly...I could go on and on.

Oust Doust - It has to be done.

At any rate. Back to the topic at hand. DOWN WITH DICKHEAD DELL

ByRd

First Grade
yeh my good mate is the one who holds up the "Oust Doust" sign at dragons games, when is it going to happen?? lol but their retention policy is really interesting and as they have let williams go and are letting head go, do they think a soward/gasnier halves is the answer, God help dragons fans if thats the case lol

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
fmd. I never thought the Dragons would come close to being a hated club. Woolford and Sailor.

That's bad. That is really bad!!!

I feel you fans... But look at it this way. At least the $300 000 will be re-invested into the local economy. :)

_Johnsy

Referee
I am much like IRL, I have been alifelong dragons man, since the age of 4. I cannot begin to understand the reasoning behind signing dell, we have let go a star of the future in Houston. I for one an utterly disgusted that we would even consider signing this guy who is a haemorrhoid on the hairy ass that is rugby league. I will surely be ringing the club toady to voice my opinion. I am embarrasssed to be a StGeorge Illawarra supporter today.

In short it is a fuggin disgrace.

The Preacher

First Grade
It would have to be the most heavily incentive based contract of all tiome for me to be happy with it. He'll turn us into a circus just by being there.
I wonder if Mr. Tired & Emotinonal has alcohol and drug testing before he signs or releases players ???

_Johnsy

Referee
I have just checked the calender, and it's not April 1st:cry: :cry:

why sign him to play 2nd row, after we have let go 3 promising forwards who can all play
2nd row.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

2008 team?

1. Hornby
2. Morris
3. Stanley
4. Cooper
5. Morris
6. Gasnier
7. Soward
8. Poore
9. Woolford
10. Ryles
11. Young
12. Sailor/Scott
13. Creagh

14. Scott/Sailor
15. Hunt/Payne/Thorby/Setu
16. Payne/Hunt/Thorby/Setu
17. Chase/Ellis/Caine

That's assuming certain devastating rumours around Dean Young are not true and that Sims will be leaving the club.

innsaneink

Referee
2KY this morning reckon according to Dell himself, "he told us off air" the story is not true.

They then go on to say it could very well end up being true.