What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So he took less lol! Sinking ship or what?

As for "my mates at the kennel" im not a member there its full of idiots, i do check it out now and then though and see you've been embarrased on there more then anyone else.

People are showing threads about releases etc and ur who says ull get anyone LOL. Des wont leave DES RE-SIGNED TILL 2015. lol. classic.

Cletus

First Grade
I can't believe this all blew up because a fat moron couldnt keep his mouth shut. No comment, no comment it isn't that hard is it. It won't be a good year next year, if Des poaches some players there will be factions in the dressing room and pissed off fans. It the weirdest premiership ever.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Would Manly fans be willing to trade reality for this alternative history:

Warriors beat Manly in the grand final. With Hasler not being a dual premiership winner, the Doggies aren't willing to go as high as Manly, Hasler resigns this week until 2016. All those get out clauses become irrelevant. Manly keeps their star coach, star players, coaching staff etc. Manly go into 2012 and the next couple of years as #1 favourites.

If you had to choose between this premiership and avoiding what has happened in the last week, would youse do it? One Manly fan mate of mine (yes I do charity work) said he'd trade in the premiership to keep Hasler long term.

BD5733

Juniors
He'd rather be considered #1 favourite than win titles?

Surely you as a Souths supporter, as I do as an Eels fan, realise how ridiculous this claim is?

applesauce

Bench

Warriors beat Manly in the grand final. With Hasler not being a dual premiership winner, the Doggies aren't willing to go as high as Manly, Hasler resigns this week until 2016. All those get out clauses become irrelevant. Manly keeps their star coach, star players, coaching staff etc. Manly go into 2012 and the next couple of years as #1 favourites.

If you had to choose between this premiership and avoiding what has happened in the last week, would youse do it? One Manly fan mate of mine (yes I do charity work) said he'd trade in the premiership to keep Hasler long term.

STFU you don't have any friends.

Garts

Bench
Wonder if the Dogs fans who constantly called Des a whinger will be doing the same now!!!!

Sounds like this is all our doing with the infighting. f**king idiots.

As for "my mates at the kennel" im not a member there its full of idiots, i do check it out now and then though and see you've been embarrased on there more then anyone else.

:lol:

The Kennel is full of idiot ? lol Says the guy who has practically embarrassed him self in the past two days in this thread.

Seriously Im surprised no one has told you to STFU, you have practically derailed this thread with your constant d*ck measuring contest with Ceagle.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He'd rather be considered #1 favourite than win titles?

Surely you as a Souths supporter, as I do as an Eels fan, realise how ridiculous this claim is?
But the alternative is they have Des locked in long term, and with their roster they're in with a chance every year for the next several. You'd bet on them winning at least 1, maybe more. But in reality they've won one and are now getting ripped apart. They're done contending for the forseeable future.

MSIH

Bench

Haha, no. Premierships are what it's all about.

f**k the Board. Hope they all get bounced at the next AGM. Egotistical merkins.

clipser

Juniors
Goodluck to the bulldogs... hopefully the manly players stick together through this, they still have the personal to be a real threat if they do. Toovey would not be a bad coach replacement as he has been around it all for so long.

I can honestly say that the northern beaches is gutted though, if players walk then Des's move would be meerly another cog falling off.

f**k the manly board.

Parra Pride

Referee
But the alternative is they have Des locked in long term, and with their roster they're in with a chance every year for the next several. You'd bet on them winning at least 1, maybe more. But in reality they've won one and are now getting ripped apart. They're done contending for the forseeable future.

So, you're worried 50uff$ might have some competition for 9th spot?

Wonder if the Dogs fans who constantly called Des a whinger will be doing the same now!!!!

Sounds like this is all our doing with the infighting. f**king idiots.

This is true.

Also our CEO said on one of the radio shows, not to believe the media speculation that the deal was signed yesterday basically inferring it was signed a while ago.

It also confirms most of the dogs supporters claims that Des would have approached us because of the in fighting and he was the one in RLW, the high profile coach the Mole was talking about.

Latest posts