What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Off the mark? You have the writing skills of a ten year old, and you're spending your time here over 600 posts in one thread trying to rile up Manly fans about us stealing their coach.

Have some f**king humility and leave well enough alone, dickhead.

No maths at special school?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He won 10 pages ago did he? Won what? The biggest dickhead award?

I have never came into this thread citing anything with anyone. doggiesbro just feels the need to attack anything I say which doesn't suit his agenda.

You're a dumbass, he was talking about "doggiesbro" being the intellectual light weight and he said you won 10 pages ago.
Correct. ceagle, I'm saying arguing with this Doggiesbro moron is probably dragging YOU intelligence down. You'd be better off discussing quantum physics with a wall basically.

ouwet, I've still gotta catch Twizzle :p

No maths at special school?

Geez people don't seem to be able to understand what Timmah is saying.

Timmah is saying there is over 600 posts in this thread and you have been derailing by being a wanker to manly fans about them losing their coach to us.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
LOL @ some people believing all this ****. The board voted in favor of extending Hasler's contract at the start of the year. Rothfield is just writing bull**** about the Board. Hasler can't even leave Manly next year which has been documented many times by the Manly camp regarding the rumors. Keep convincing yourselves Hasler is coming, he is the only chance to pull your team out of mediocrity.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
i'll be back here when dessie re-signs

LOL CLASSIC. more confirmed reports from ceagle! lets not forget des re-signed till 2015.

LOL
progress.gif

woodyk2

First Grade
The only thing his got is poking fun at the Lebanese/Bulldogs stereotype... Quite lame! Anyways back to topic, Hasler signed get over it.
What stereotype....you mean theres others? Turks? Iranians? Queue jumpers? Aussies?

ceagle

Bench
I thought we were more along the lines of a beachy bogan stereotype, not a redneck hillbilly one.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
I was thinking of some bum with long bleached blonde hair, hitting up the bong in our housing commisions as rockin ronny describes us.

Tommax25

Bench
LOL CLASSIC.

Keep going mate, your an out and out clown.

Ask any person on this forum if they'd take Matai over Morris, Ballin over Ennis, and T-Rex over Pritchard and 99% would take the Manly players. The 1% would be doggiesbrah tragics like you who look at the world and your team through bleu and white tinted glasses. If I'm wrong and the doggiesbrah players are clearly better (as you imply with the use of capitals to emphasise how wrong I am) then why did Manly win the comp and the doggiesbrah finished who gives a f**k where? Lol@you.

Tommax25

Bench
Completely agree, aswell as cleal likely to follow and his eye for talent.

Not bagging manly but blokes like rose,kite,trex,king,ballin,matai etc i wouldnt want at our club over who we have now.

Guys like lyon,watmough,stewart boys etc are great players however i cant se lyon or chocl eaving manly and the other 2 we dont need for their price tag.

the only bloke i really hope we sign from manly is foran. we dont have any quality 5/8 and have had roberts and keating ffs. time for some quality.

our only product who looked good at 5/8 in siezer took the big pay day and chance to play first grade with titans and now will likely not anyway with carney going there.

foran in my opinion is exactly what we need and lack and im sure des see's that too.

Hrmm guess you cant read so ill post it again for you.

I'll return the favour I guess.

So it sounds like you're keen on signing these get out clause players? Implying that they are (and they are) better than your current trash crop? In stark contrast to your previous claims that the dogs side is better than Manly's (can't make the finals, let alone win the thing, with a better squad....... :-k). I thought signing Des was the last piece in the puzzle and he woudl unleash all the 'potential' at the dogs :lol:

Stil don't have an answer, aside from rehashing stupid posts from before I see.

Cletus

First Grade
You know your clubs in trouble when Watmough sounds like the most sensible one there. Tooves will be a great coach and hopefully most of the players stick with him. I just hope Hasler and Cleal are going to work for Manly next year, it would be strange to have them recruiting for Manly when they know they are going to be working with the Dogs in 2013. I can't see that working. And f**k off Zorba.

ceagle

Bench
Zorba is the biggest fat f**k whinger. Of course he had to cause a storm because he wasn't wanted as media manager next year. Zorba doesn't realise that most media managers these days know how to actually use a computer and manage news.

Latest posts