What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

oval

Juniors
oran and fullback Brett Stewart both have special riders written into their contracts allowing them to leave Brookvale should Hasler not be at the helm.

what happened to them not having clauses if hes not at the helm? LOL

classic.

Hopefully Foran has a chat with Des. Other then that will see what Des has up his sleeve ;)

I think Foran grew up on the North Shore after moving from NZ as a kid, he went to Marist Bros in North Sydney, and I've heard he supported Manly as a youngster. He has only ever been at the Sea Eagles, so is pretty much Manly through and through. Assuming he has a good relationship with Toovey (assuming Toovey gets the job), then I think the Dogs would have to offer him a shitload of cash to get him to defect.

Having said that, I thought Des would never leave, so...

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I think Foran grew up on the North Shore after moving from NZ as a kid, he went to Marist Bros in North Sydney, and I've heard he supported Manly as a youngster. He has only ever been at the Sea Eagles, so is pretty much Manly through and through. Assuming he has a good relationship with Toovey (assuming Toovey gets the job), then I think the Dogs would have to offer him a shitload of cash to get him to defect.

Having said that, I thought Des would never leave, so...

Heard he was a warriors fan and he grew up far from north shore. Means nothing.

Throwing a shit ton of money at him wouldnt be a bad idea and if des has anything to say at it might be the case, after all we had roberts on 220k and keating on 180k. both of them arent worth 400k. is foran?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
LOL @ some people believing all this ****. The board voted in favor of extending Hasler's contract at the start of the year. Rothfield is just writing bull**** about the Board. Hasler can't even leave Manly next year which has been documented many times by the Manly camp regarding the rumors. Keep convincing yourselves Hasler is coming, he is the only chance to pull your team out of mediocrity.

quote_icon.png
i'll be back here when dessie re-signs

LOL CLASSIC. more confirmed reports from ceagle! lets not forget des re-signed till 2015.

:lol:

ceagle

Bench
Yes im dead serious your laughing it up abot a F not being copied. LOL muppet.

Really sweating aren't u.
Laughing? I was making a light joke. Geez calm down, your starting to look insecure when I wasn't even trying to argue with you.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Hahaha fully sik dogiz bro, listen, u must ave went to belmore boys high skool cuz cause i can tell with da way you rite and your grandma. sorry cuz not dishing your grandma i meant the other grandma.

Listen bro, i asked all my cuzins as dey are all dogiz supporters and they said f**king oath we want dezy at belmore cuz he is sik and will probably bring foran with him. bro foran is da sikest player at manly i swear. all my cuzins are counting down the days until foran iz off contract. Also bro dey said more Manly players will foloww dez, i said f**king oath we wil take them all, f**k dem.

Listen bro, i've got a chick on da other line and she is a machine cuz, i'll call you bak. go the dogiz!!!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Hahaha fully sik dogiz bro, listen, u must ave went to belmore boys high skool cuz cause i can tell with da way you rite and your grandma. sorry cuz not dishing your grandma i meant the other grandma.

Listen bro, i asked all my cuzins as dey are all dogiz supporters and they said f**king oath we want dezy at belmore cuz he is sik and will probably bring foran with him. bro foran is da sikest player at manly i swear. all my cuzins are counting down the days until foran iz off contract. Also bro dey said more Manly players will foloww dez, i said f**king oath we wil take them all, f**k dem.

Listen bro, i've got a chick on da other line and she is a machine cuz, i'll call you bak. go the dogiz!!!

Good to see you come back after the other day, thought you had all you could handle from others. :lol:

ceagle

Bench

Whacha talkin bout bro? my gramma is tight, lol u can't even spell. dont go dissin my cuzins bro, ill get them on u bro.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're still going ten rounds with this intellectual lightweight ceagle?

Give it up, you won 10 pages ago...

DoggiesBro

Juniors
quote_icon.png
LOL @ some people believing all this ****. The board voted in favor of extending Hasler's contract at the start of the year. Rothfield is just writing bull**** about the Board. Hasler can't even leave Manly next year which has been documented many times by the Manly camp regarding the rumors. Keep convincing yourselves Hasler is coming, he is the only chance to pull your team out of mediocrity.

quote_icon.png
i'll be back here when dessie re-signs

LOL CLASSIC. more confirmed reports from ceagle! lets not forget des re-signed till 2015.

LOL

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Off the mark? You have the writing skills of a ten year old, and you're spending your time here over 600 posts in one thread trying to rile up Manly fans about us stealing their coach.

Have some f**king humility and leave well enough alone, dickhead.

ouwet

Bench

The only thing his got is poking fun at the Lebanese/Bulldogs stereotype... Quite lame! Anyways back to topic, Hasler signed get over it.

ouwet

Bench
Off the mark? You have the writing skills of a ten year old, and you're spending your time here over 600 posts in one thread trying to rile up Manly fans about us stealing their coach.

Have some f**king humility and leave well enough alone, dickhead.

Scared he might catch up to your 80,000 post?? :lol:

ceagle

Bench

He won 10 pages ago did he? Won what? The biggest dickhead award?

I have never came into this thread citing anything with anyone. doggiesbro just feels the need to attack anything I say which doesn't suit his agenda.

He won 10 pages ago did he? Won what? The biggest dickhead award?

I have never came into this thread citing anything with anyone. doggiesbro just feels the need to attack anything I say which doesn't suit his agenda.

You're a dumbass, he was talking about "doggiesbro" being the intellectual light weight and he said you won 10 pages ago.

Latest posts