What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Bananabender

Juniors
Id say Foran would head to Broncos if he gets a release cause of Des. Can't see him following on to the Dogs. I think the Dogs were hoping Des would get an early release next year and I really hope Manly don't allow it. Keep him at Manly and anything can happen in a year. Who knows? Maybe the world really will end and Des wont ever get to the Dogs in 2013..ha!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Dogs need a 5/8, if Foran is open to leave manly the dogs are as good as chance as any.

Hard to know what to believe two diff thing said via media today 1 saying he is happy and the other saying he hasnt ruled it out.

Just like the Des deal we will just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

ceagle

Bench
Dogs need a 5/8, if Foran is open to leave manly the dogs are as good as chance as any.

Hard to know what to believe two diff thing said via media today 1 saying he is happy and the other saying he hasnt ruled it out.

Wow, a reasonable comment from doggiesbro.

Smartman

Juniors
I cant see Foran leaving Manly, think hes just pushing up his price.

He will be at Manly for a few years IMO

ceagle

Bench
He sounded content with sticking it out with club in the Weidler interview, It will be hard to retain him in 2014.

This.

I don't even spend much time of this forum and have noticed that he indulges in a little Des bashing.

Des was a whinger,

Des is a whinger.

Des will always be a whinger.

Thats probably one of the good things Des does, that most coaches should do, but only at the right times and for the right reasons.

Des was a whinger,

Des is a whinger.

Des will always be a whinger.

Thats probably one of the good things Des does, that most coaches should do, but only at the right times and for the right reasons.

When Hasler starts whinging about peoples haircuts than I'll become concerned. Because that's petty.

40Twenty

Juniors
I really really really hope we don't sign any of their players; especially if its going to cost us some of the players coming through.

They have an abundance of quality players but seriously, I would rather have players who came up from our junior ranks then have players come over just for the money(which has been happening for the past couple of years).

I hope Des can put some systems in place to help us take advantage of our resources and also guide some of the young players into first grade.

Heres hoping anyway.

hahahaha players coming through hahahaha, since when do the dogs have jnrs, f**k me what sort of fans are you....in a BUBBLE !
should have thought of that since your buying sprees last fews yrs
has given u nothing but wooden spoons, back2back finals exits.

good luck lil club

40Twenty

Juniors

you got massive delusional issues haha

hahahaha players coming through hahahaha, since when do the dogs have jnrs, f**k me what sort of fans are you....in a BUBBLE !

good luck lil club

Yep.

Everything you said is 100% correct. Bought not bred and all that jazz.

Have fun with your shit life.

bye.

dogslife

Coach

good luck lil club

images