What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Des is still a whinging prick, I doubt that will change.

Not sure how that makes me a hypocrite :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
:lol:

Please keep going those 3 player examples are so far off the only one anyone might agree is morris and matai and i still doubt it, morris had a shit year but with keating inside and injury no suprise. give him a gun 5/8 and will see. as for ballin and t rex over ennis and pritchard LOL yeh while ur add it ud have toovey over des yeh?:lol: kite and rose over tolman and graham? keep it up muppet.

Didn't see Graham line up this year :roll: Tolman is a workhorse and nothing special. On the basis of age I would trade Kite and/or Rose for him, but its not like you're comparing Petero and Brendan Worth.

Ballin>Ennis.
T-Rex over Pritchard. Everyday of the week. Pritchard turns it on 4 games a year, T-Rex is much more consistent and can help out in other positions.

LOL@you

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Didn't see Graham line up this year :roll: Tolman is a workhorse and nothing special. On the basis of age I would trade Kite and/or Rose for him, but its not like you're comparing Petero and Brendan Worth.

Ballin>Ennis.
T-Rex over Pritchard. Everyday of the week. Pritchard turns it on 4 games a year, T-Rex is much more consistent and can help out in other positions.

LOL@you

LOL, rose and kite over tolman and graham classic has to be the funniest thing ive heard. a bloke whos been droped 2 bench, the other plays 5 mins vs two 60 min props who both will play rep games, one named prop of the world two or three times.
ballin over ennis almost as good for a laugh.
trex over pritchard is not far short of one of the funniest things ive heard though. talk about a guy who has 1 good game now and then, trex is massively overrated and pritchard was very good for the dogs in defense all year and pretty useful in attack even though most of the year the coach played him inclose which is not the way pritchard plays. none the less please keep going with your comedian show.

Last edited:

40Twenty

Juniors
LOL, rose and kite over tolman and graham classic has to be the funniest thing ive heard. a bloke whos been droped 2 bench, the other plays 5 mins vs two 60 min props who both will play rep games, one named prop of the world two or three times.
trex over pritchard is not far short of one of the funniest things ive heard though. talk about a guy who has 1 good game now and then, trex is massively overrated and pritchard was very good for the dogs in defense all year and pretty useful in attack even though most of the year the coach played him inclose which is not the way pritchard plays. none the less please keep going with your comedian show.

You do realise BRO BRO that your sik side hasn't made finals in years with all these players you mention in it bar Graham playing hack league haha?
DOGS of FAILURE?

BUBBLE
DELUDED

Tommax25

Bench

wow you can't read can you? sorry the education system in this country failed you so badly. I think if you squint really, REALLY hard at my post you'll see I said I would trade rose and/or kite for tolman. Graham is irrelevant as he wasn't there this year so I have no idea why you even brought him up. LOL@you.

You can put a spin on this as much as you want but the fact remains:
T-Rex over Pritchard. Pritchard plays 5 games a year in a 26 odd game season. T-Rex offers you more and more often.
Ballin over Ennis. Consistency, fitness and workrate vs niggle. Oh yeah, and a Premiership. Sorry, TWO Premierships. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder which I'd prefer? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @you

Seriously think about what you're saying. You are LAUGHING at the comparison, yet the players you're saying are soooo much better have yet to win one Premiership. Have yet to even make a GF. Have failed to make the finals 2 out of the last 3 years at their clubs. You can keep your 'better' players and lack of success, I think I'd prefer the 'worse' players who win my club Grand Finals thanks. Your arguement is pathetic and stupid and so are you. You are a joke. LOL@you.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade

How many premierships have Tolman and Graham won?

Kite's a dual premiership winner and CC medalist. I think most props would retire happily with those achievements. Add 10 origins and 14 test matches and he's got Tolman beaten in a canter.

Pritchard is a great player, but only for about 4 or 5 games a year. Face it, the Bulldogs' forward pack is average at best.

Hutty1986

Immortal
How many premierships have Tolman and Graham won?

Kite's a dual premiership winner and CC medalist. I think most props would retire happily with those achievements. Add 10 origins and 14 test matches and he's got Tolman beaten in a canter.

Pritchard is a great player, but only for about 4 or 5 games a year. Face it, the Bulldogs' forward pack is average at best.

I honestly can't tell if the mental midget is being serious or not? Tolman's handy, the rest.. not so much

Big Pete

Referee
Have you ever seen Graham play?

Eastwood, if he can stay injury free is a world class player.

They also have some of the best young forwards in the competition.

Their pack is fine, they just need to get rid of the dead wood.

firechild

First Grade
Tolman's good, not great, Pritchard is far too inconsistent and Ennis is just a grub. Behind Smith, Ballin is the best hooker going round and while Rose isn't a top class prop (in fact neither are King or Kite), they perform consistently and do the job that is needed. Rose might only play 30 odd minutes a week but his impact in those minutes is pretty substantial and he's good value. Tolman would be on twice the money Rose is on and I highly doubt the dogs are getting twice the return.

Latest posts