What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Billythekid

First Grade
The dogs pack has under-performed somewhat but i still think they are really under-rater. I also think they will improve immensly under Hasler. It's not as if Manly has been full of great forwards, Hasler has shown he can get the most out of a forward pack.

ManlyMania

Juniors
Well said, Graham, Eastwood, Tolman, Pritchard are all great players.

Stagg, Halatau solid without being stars.

Kasiano ,Taupau names to watch.

Graham - really how many games have you seen him play to make a full judgement?

Eatwood - seriously average

Tolman - one of many fringe origin players - on par with jason king and king was picked in front of him;

names to watch? - every club has 6 of those.....

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Graham - really how many games have you seen him play to make a full judgement?

Eatwood - seriously average

Tolman - one of many fringe origin players - on par with jason king and king was picked in front of him;

names to watch? - every club has 6 of those.....

I've watched alot of Graham, he is a very impressive prop. Great hands for a prop and a huge engine and massive heart.

Eastwood seriously average season due to injury and fitness, seriously good player.

Tolman fringe origin player because of foolish selectors should be starting with Mannah and then having blokes like Weyman or Lahrs or Galloway off the bench for the impact and hits. King is solid agreed, however kite and rose don't hold a candle.

40Twenty

Juniors
I've watched alot of Graham, he is a very impressive prop. Great hands for a prop and a huge engine and massive heart.

Eastwood seriously average season due to injury and fitness, seriously good player.

Tolman fringe origin player because of foolish selectors should be starting with Mannah and then having blokes like Weyman or Lahrs or Galloway off the bench for the impact and hits. King is solid agreed, however kite and rose don't hold a candle.

tell us bro bro then why has your little club resembled a jim beam cup club for years?
and thats after buying sprees that paris hilton would be proud of?

:D

this is gonne be good i know it haha

DoggiesBro

Juniors
tell us bro bro then why has your little club resembled a jim beam cup club for years?
and thats after buying sprees that paris hilton would be proud of?

:D

this is gonne be good i know it haha

Out and out clown aren't you.

Not going to waste my time on you as i said multiples is enough for me to laugh at your 1. Especially since the man you bought to get it has goneeeeeeee.

40Twenty

Juniors
Out and out clown aren't you.

Not going to waste my time on you as i said multiples is enough for me to laugh at your 1. Especially since the man you bought to get it has goneeeeeeee.

simple q bro, why cant you answer it?

cmon man enuff haha

ceagle

Bench
Just calling it like it is, haven't seen such a humble fan from Manly.

Well done, if only the other bunch were half the man u are.
Why should we be humble if every of your posts is polar opposite to being humble? Manly fans have the right to be cocky, we won the premiership FFS, What did the Dogs win? 9th? :crazy:

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Why should we be humble if every of your posts is polar opposite to being humble, Manly fans have the right to be cocky, we won the premiership FFS, What did the Dogs win? 9th? :crazy:

They did steal the "Best of the Rest" title away from Souffs, surely that counts as something?

40Twenty

Juniors
The fact that you say year's as if its been 20 odd like your run between titles. When we made semi finals in 2009 says enough for your intelligence.

hahaha you kill me BRO hahahaha, yeh well done for 09.

for starters?

08 SPOON, 2009 Minor Premiership CHOKE (oh did we forget that haha) so embarrassed as a League fan to have the JJ trophy at your ground only to have gallop rush to Kogarah goldddddddd, 2009 FINALS CHOKE, 2010 Finals MISS after buying spree CHOKE on expectations, 2011 Finals MISS after buying spree CHOKE on expectations.?

bottle

Coach
This thread has gone from sweet to sad. Drag it off to TFC where hopefully DoggiesPoo and 40Twenty will disappear up their own a-holes after going around in circles interminably.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Why should we be humble if every of your posts is polar opposite to being humble? Manly fans have the right to be cocky, we won the premiership FFS, What did the Dogs win? 9th? :crazy:

I don't say anything cocky, the fact you and a few other muppets cant accept what international and state selectors class as a good player is the same as what i do and most others on here isn't cocky. I agree and congrat manly, however not fans like yourself who are nothing but bandwagon knobs who jump on other team forums to say "ill be back when he re-signs", "your dreaming if you think he will come and save you" bla bla bla. Your on the forum the day before and after the game, your and out and out loser. We didn't win anything this year, except your coach.

You run down blokes like Tolman, Pritchard, Eastwood, Ennis, Graham etc yet they are all rep players.

Oh yeh and Morris how shit is he, just got called into Aus squad!

Stagg, Halatau etc former rep players and as i've said not superstars but still solid.

Sorry i don't rate mr 5 mins rose over the prop of the world or a kid who will be a nsw prop for sure within next few years and has a motor that goes 60 minutes non stop.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
hahaha you kill me BRO hahahaha, yeh well done for 09.

for starters?

08 SPOON, 2009 Minor Premiership CHOKE (oh did we forget that haha) so embarrassed as a League fan to have the JJ trophy at your ground only to have gallop rush to Kogarah goldddddddd, 2009 FINALS CHOKE, 2010 Finals MISS after buying spree CHOKE on expectations, 2011 Finals MISS after buying spree CHOKE on expectations.?

You kill me, a dragon fan saying CHOKE. LOL classic. Next you will say title'S.

As for 08 spoon yes we lost mason, and had sbw do a runner we were left with holdsworth and roberts (good luck eels). Hardly suprising there if you WATCH football that is.

09 choke? Our halfback has his cheek bone broken and its a choke? Geez guess Broncos choked too. (werent the dragons swept out this season after winning minor prem? broncos anyone?)

2010 crippled with injuries and to be honest played like busted. lacked any real forward pack.

2011 lost tandy before season, added tolman, pritchard etc and looked alot better. Started on fire, only to crash and burn (you must feel the same except much worse as we werent favs, being paid out for minor prems and then barely made the 8) lost ennis and had a new half and fullback who got in top try scorers and did very well

2012 added graham lost alot of other depth players, will probz be around the top 8 but thats about where it will go unless we add a 5/8. (dragons no wayne not much better)

2013 add des and whoever else, dragons = back to bottom 4 continually for another 30 years)