What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL at you cant win a title with a rookie centre in lafai yet manly just did with a rookie halfback LOL what a gumbie.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Are we talking this years squads or next years when combining players from teams?

2011 squad combined:

1 Stewart
2 Robertson
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 Williams
6 Foran
7 DCE
8 Tolman
9 Ballin
10 King
11 Pritchard
12 Watmough
13 Stewart

14 Ennis
15 Kite
16 Kasiano
17 Williams

no we are talking about 2012. least you admit pritchard starts and im sure with 2012 you would add graham at 10 and turner on a wing. lol at kite ahead of eastwood or ballin ahead of ennis.

woodyk2

First Grade
no we are talking about 2012. least you admit pritchard starts and im sure with 2012 you would add graham at 10 and turner on a wing. lol at kite ahead of eastwood or ballin ahead of ennis.
Ballin absolutely craps on Ennis. Ballin is faster...fitter...gives away fewer(if any) penalties....isnt a grub...defends better....covers more ground....makes more cover tackles...does not get injured as much....isnt a f**ktard....scores more ''sly'' tries from dummy half.Wish he was from NSW.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Ballin absolutely craps on Ennis. Ballin is faster...fitter...gives away fewer(if any) penalties....isnt a grub...defends better....covers more ground....makes more cover tackles...does not get injured as much....isnt a f**ktard....scores more ''sly'' tries from dummy half.Wish he was from NSW.

lol i stoped at fitter, ennis is one of THE fittest players in nrl. stop talking out ur ass.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
He is the fittest at the Dogs and has been ever since he arrived. That might not be saying much though!!

the fact its been said constantly in the magazine reports that he is one of the fittest in the nrl not only the fittest at the dogs.

sure we've had some slow blokes but morris, barba etc aren't exactly unfit.

cb4

First Grade

Yep, Graham would start, Tolman to bench taking Kites spot.

Eastwood is as useful as 2 hands full of shit.

Ballins career > Ennis career

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yep, Graham would start, Tolman to bench taking Kites spot.

Eastwood is as useful as 2 hands full of shit.

Ballins career > Ennis career

King would go to bench tolman wouldn't be off the bench.

Eastwood is a good player and has had one bad season due to injury. Still agree that he isn't better then gal or jez not even close. However he beats most of those blokes people are listing on the bench.

Career doesn't come down to individual player. Bloody Nathan Friend is a far better hooker and hes had a much less decorated career.

List goes on of guys who are ok that have titles even shit ones, to go with the good or even guns who don't.

Anyway beyond point. Thanks for your imput, alot closer to it then most so far.

Tommax25

Bench

LOL@you :lol::lol::lol::lol: Ennis over Ballin fmd you're good value :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
LOL at you cant win a title with a rookie centre in lafai yet manly just did with a rookie halfback LOL what a gumbie.

Do a quick comprehension test with me Dodger. Is a halfback a centre? No? Then LOL@you for trying to make an irrelevant point. Its akin to:

Man 1: How dare you slap my wife!
Man 2: Well, the holocaust was worse.
Man 1: Relevance???? Also, my wife is now dead. :x

Learn to keep up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tommax25

Bench
lol i stoped at fitter, ennis is one of THE fittest players in nrl. stop talking out ur ass.

Dodge, you know that Ballin's second profession is fitness trainer? :eek: Poor fella, you trolled yourself right into the ground again :lol:

If Ennis is one of THE fittest players in the nrl then Ballin is the fittest man in the world :lol::lol::lol:

Tommax25

Bench
He is the fittest at the Dogs and has been ever since he arrived. That might not be saying much though!!

True, it means little, but you've admitted there IS some downfall of the doggiesbrahahahaha, its progress Dodge! :clap: Next step, and say it with me, I'll help you along:

"Stewart is a better fullback than Barba"
"Matai is a better centre than Morris"
"Ballin is better than Ennis"
"Rose is better than Graham"

Say them with me now Dodge.

Edit: LOL totally just realised this is Doga not Dodge! My apologies! I knew something was up when he said something negative about the doggiesbrah. Hopefully this still gets a nibble from him anyway :lol:

Ok, I'm trolling you with the last one LOL@you.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: Glenn Stewart says hello to J Smith. End of. Point shown to be stupid. LOL@Dodger.

Watmough is manlys best backrower, jeremy smith is better then both of them by far.

I can't help but laugh at how you say you cant win a title with a rookie centre, yet manly did with a rookie halfback and your defense is is a halfback a centre? Is a halfback more important to have experience in then a centre? Is a halfback more vital to a title chance then a centre?

Seriously do you even know what shape a football is?

Latest posts