What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

DoggiesBro

Juniors
That paragraph makes absolutely no sense. Just because he's going to the bulldogs for less, doesn't mean it's not for the challenge. Wouldn't that mean he is going for the challenge? :lol:

Knights roster is very good next year. Des has a bigger challenge with the bulldogs IMO.

Only comment worth relying to then the nuffie whos dribbling on with his manly fans and the ceeagle who is trolling bulldog forums still about des re-signing with manly till 2015 lol.

i agree knights are good in key positions however i think if des does a bennent and boyd and brings either foran or we sign maloney or someone i think we are just as good as shape. without it i agree still alot of work.

Tommax25

Bench
Only comment worth relying to then the nuffie whos dribbling on with his manly fans and the ceeagle who is trolling bulldog forums still about des re-signing with manly till 2015 lol.

i agree knights are good in key positions however i think if des does a bennent and boyd and brings either foran or we sign maloney or someone i think we are just as good as shape. without it i agree still alot of work.

Without one extra player= “still a lot of work”
With one extra player= “good shape, title contenders”

:crazy:

No team goes from needs a lot of work to title contenders with ONE player! :lol:You’re whole team needs work bro! :lol:

And LOL@comparing Bennet and Boyd to Hasler and Foran. Bennet is like a father to Boyd who grew up without his parents. He'll follow him anywhere. Foran probably only met Des like 3/4 years ago, its not the same bro, sorry to disappoint :(

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Without one extra player= “still a lot of work”
With one extra player= “good shape, title contenders”

:crazy:

No team goes from needs a lot of work to title contenders with ONE player! :lol:You’re whole team needs work bro! :lol:

And LOL@comparing Bennet and Boyd to Hasler and Foran. Bennet is like a father to Boyd who grew up without his parents. He'll follow him anywhere. Foran probably only met Des like 3/4 years ago, its not the same bro, sorry to disappoint :(

I didn't say he is his father did i? I said that if he does the same and follows des which isn't all that unrealistic despite what you think it puts us in good shape. A gun quality 5/8 helps our major weakness. Not to mention i also said even if we signed maloney or someone. Our major problem is a qualtiy 5/8. The answer is yes with a quality 5/8 the dogs would go from fringe 8 to certain 8 especially with des at the helm. Once your in their anything is possible.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I didn't say he is his father did i? I said that if he does the same and follows des which isn't all that unrealistic despite what you think it puts us in good shape. A gun quality 5/8 helps our major weakness. Not to mention i also said even if we signed maloney or someone. Our major problem is a qualtiy 5/8. The answer is yes with a quality 5/8 the dogs would go from fringe 8 to certain 8 especially with des at the helm. Once your in their anything is possible.

FFS, stop dribbling. Your posts are worse than your footy side & that's saying something. Ennis is ordinary as well, he'd be better off shining Ballin's boots than trying to out-play the bloke.

Tommax25

Bench
I didn't say he is his father did i?

des does a bennent and boyd and brings either foran

You directly quoted Bennet and Boyd, implying the same situation could occur again because the conditions are similar/the same. It could happen, but its not the same situation and Foran is no where near as likely as Boyd was to follow because Bennet and Boyd are a a lot closer than Des and Foran. Can’t fault you for wishful thinking after the the dogs performance this year, poor fella

A gun quality 5/8 helps our major weakness.

What about all the other weaknesses? Off the top of my head your backline? Sure Barba scores them but he lets them in too. He’s a liability at the back. Turner solid but average. Morris unknown how he will play after a terrible year getting demoted to NSW Cup and injuries. Lost Idris who at least had a bit of dynamism about him. Who else is left?

Not to mention i also said even if we signed maloney or someone.

Lol? Relevance? Grammar?

Our major problem is a qualtiy 5/8. The answer is yes with a quality 5/8 the dogs would go from fringe 8 to certain 8 especially with des at the helm. Once your in their anything is possible.

No, you said you’d go from fringe 8 to title contenders, a title contender would be considered a Storm, Manly, or Brisbane from this year. You will 100% not go from fringe 8 to title contender by signing one player when the rest of your team needs work.

Bro, you can always PM me and stop the embarrassment for yourself, I'm not unseasonable. I'll even let you get the last word in, although you and I will know better ;-)

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL our pack is a title contender our key positions bar 5/8 are able to compete for a title. morris turner are fine. lol at the nsw cup thing he was dropped for two games to get confidence from a coach who took over and wanted 2 show form slumps wont be tolerated and he came back in good form and shredded nsw cup and has since been called into aus squad lol@you. We need another quality winger i agree and our centre lafai who will replace idris unless someone is signed has looked good every game he played in first league infact he had 2 ? man of the matches.

LOL@YOU clutching at the if des does a wayne and brings foran. doesnt mean anything to do with how close they are i ment as in the coach signed somewhere else and brought argubale their best player with him. i'm not in a position and neither are u to say how close they are its more about how much the dogs will throw at him and how much des can get in his ear.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:lol:

That's awesome.

What does his team and his posts have in common? They're both horrendous.

It's good to be back to the club everyone hates because they fear whats coming with the coach, the grounds and the fact we aren't about to fold and merge like some. You to keep sticking together.

merge bro's. :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
It's good to be back to the club everyone hates because they fear whats coming with the coach, the grounds and the fact we aren't about to fold and merge like some. You to keep sticking together.

merge bro's. :lol:

No answer this time? Not even one that contradicts something you've said before or is simply an outright lie? You've given up? Fair enough, I win and I accept your surrender. You admit you were wrong re: Ballin, Des, Foran, how many dogs players would make the combined team, who is better out of Matai and Morris ect ect ECT so we can move on, no hard feelings right?

Good luck next year, you'll need it. Things might pick up when Des finally comes, oh shit thats a whole season away???? Its gonna be a long year:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tommax25

Bench
Your team is shit and you're all talk.

The best part is he never quotes when replying, at least to me, because he is either hoping I'll miss it and he'll slip in some bullshit under the radar that goes un-argument-destroyed, or he feels that if he quotes me and people can see straight up what his dribble is in direct response to that he would get torn apart :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Give Joven Clarke a call doggiesbro, he'd provide more muscle at 9 for the Dogs with far less niggle

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Lol at a dragon fan talking down our 9. if you got a good hooker and id expect a loser like yourself would, i'd call them for the merge ASAP!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yeah he's a shit spinning, shit talking merkin.

He doesn't warrant serious responses so I just shit stir him here and there.

LOL at you, your the bloke who had kite in the team right? your own fans said he wouldnt make it . LOL nuffie. i don't quote because i dont sit there going through pages of utter shit fron a bunch of dilusional geniuss.

Tommax25

Bench
Lol at a dragon fan talking down our 9. if you got a good hooker and id expect a loser like yourself would, i'd call them for the merge ASAP!

Nathan Fein/Dean Young= Premiership
Nathan Fein= World Cup win
Ennis= Has niggle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tommax25

Bench
LOL at you, your the bloke who had kite in the team right? your own fans said he wouldnt make it . LOL nuffie. i don't quote because i dont sit there going through pages of utter shit fron a bunch of dilusional geniuss.

Nice steal of my little catch phrase for you btw. Can't come up with anything original to say so you just lie and copy others, including the person handing you your ass every post :lol:

You're the bloke who had Ennis in the team when your own fans said he wouldn't make it. LOL nuffie. You don't quote because you can't formulate a response that doesn't make u look like a delusional genius.

OMG the irony! I just ripped on you for copying me and now I've just copied you! Go on, you got me, thats a win for you. Take it mate, its the most you're going to get ahahahahahha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts