What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

LOL at you, your the bloke who had kite in the team right? your own fans said he wouldnt make it . LOL nuffie. i don't quote because i dont sit there going through pages of utter shit fron a bunch of dilusional geniuss.

Kite's a worthy pick. I can hardly say the same for the useless players you're endorsing.

I'm going to give Kite a call and ask if I can look at his CC medal and two premiership rings.

I used to do his banking for him. We're tight.

ceagle

Bench
Only comment worth relying to then the nuffie whos dribbling on with his manly fans and the ceeagle who is trolling bulldog forums still about des re-signing with manly till 2015 lol.

i agree knights are good in key positions however i think if des does a bennent and boyd and brings either foran or we sign maloney or someone i think we are just as good as shape. without it i agree still alot of work.
Yep, :sarcasm:.

You really shouldn't make up bullshit, just makes the rest of your argument crap.

Tommax25

Bench
LOL@YOU worthy of what? the nsw cup? hes average at best. wouldnt be picked ahead of tolman graham to start.

bench wouldnt beat king, wouldnt beat tony williams wouldnt beat eastwood. end of your garbage.

Like Morris this year? But, but, but he's a CERT for the team, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tommax25

Bench
Yep, :sarcasm:.

You really shouldn't make up bullshit, just makes the rest of your argument crap.

Its literally ALL he's been doing with me. I have about 8 direct contradictions of what he's said I've said (e.g. like I wouldn't have taken Tolman when I have multiple posts stating I would) and then he still goes on and on and on and on about it :crazy: Trollin' be crazy!

Tommax25

Bench
Nathan Fein/Dean Young= Premiership
Nathan Fein= World Cup win
Ennis= Has niggle.
:lol:

Right, and you know what else Shane Perry has a title! Cronk doesn't! OH NO

lol come back when you have football reasoning not kiddie reasoning. If you ever do.

Does Perry also have a World Cup win too? :roll:

Don't be facetious d-bag, Cronk led the Storm to titles, granted cheating titles, but he did it. The closest thing Ennis has led anyone too is Eastwood to the Belmore Maccas LOL

And if Perry can win a comp, and you obviously think he's terrible, what does that say about Ennis who can barely make the finals with his club every year, let alone win it? :lol: Hows that "football reasoning"?

Or surely you’d agree that this sounds more like “kiddie reasoning”?

every year ennis vs farah is hyped like tyson vs ali! and each year ennis is picked because he constantly outplays farah for those games and there form around those games are often very close to each other.

Yeh he is shit hey, like ennis they just make rep for state continually over better hookers then ballin...

And the clincher:

its plain and simple the selectors PICK the best player for the position based on form or reputation and lately its form.

I didn’t bring Australia into the “Ennis beats Farah, oh wait” shenanigans but seeing as you want to harp on about getting selected in rep games as deciding who is better (and you haven’t mentioned anything else to show your point): Ennis beats Farah in Australian appearance, oh wait Ennis has 0, Farah has 3.

By your logic, that you have stuck by THE WHOLE TIME and is the SOLE basis for opinion that Ennis is better than Farah is that the selectors pick him over Farah. Well which selectors do we listen to, they are contradicting themselves! I mean, by your infallible logic if a selector makes a choice between players its “plain and simple they’ve picked the best played for the position”. Two different selectors have picked two different hookers, so who is better? :?

Your ‘football logic’ has some holes, methinks. Care to elaborate on your kiddie logic and save it? Lol what am I saying of course you won’t, LOL@you. Sour about that kiddie logic poking holes in your own arguement. You mad bro? :x

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Are we talking this years squads or next years when combining players from teams?

2011 squad combined:

1 Stewart
2 Robertson
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 Williams
6 Foran
7 DCE
8 Tolman
9 Ballin
10 King
11 Pritchard
12 Watmough
13 Stewart

14 Ennis
15 Kite
16 Kasiano
17 Williams

40Twenty

Juniors
LOL our pack is a title contender our key positions bar 5/8 are able to compete for a title. morris turner are fine. lol at the nsw cup thing he was dropped for two games to get confidence from a coach who took over and wanted 2 show form slumps wont be tolerated and he came back in good form and shredded nsw cup and has since been called into aus squad lol@you. We need another quality winger i agree and our centre lafai who will replace idris unless someone is signed has looked good every game he played in first league infact he had 2 ? man of the matches.

HAHAHAH ffs your a mong !

won f**k all won f**k all won f**k all.

woodyk2

First Grade
As a Manly supporter i just wish diamond De$$ie would fugg off already. Turncoat merkin of the highest order.

Tommax25

Bench
LOL our pack is a title contender our key positions bar 5/8 are able to compete for a title.

You will never win a title with Barba in his current state in fullback. Liability, despite the try scoring ability.

morris turner are fine. lol at the nsw cup thing he was dropped for two games to get confidence from a coach who took over and wanted 2 show form slumps wont be tolerated and he came back in good form and shredded nsw cup and has since been called into aus squad

Exaclty, they are 'fine'. Not good, not great, not world class. They are average.

Lol@you clinging to Morris being 'selected' for Australia (after every other centre, including me :lol:, fell over before the finishing line with injury ect ect), yet refuse to acknowledge that Farah got selected for Australia over Ennis. But if a selector picks him he must be the best, right? :lol:

lol@you. We need another quality winger i agree and our centre lafai who will replace idris unless someone is signed has looked good every game he played in first league infact he had 2 ? man of the matches.[/QUOTE]

You won't win the title with a rookie in the centres. Morris is at least not a rookie so you're ok there, but if Lafai is a Premiership winning centre I'm Darren Lockyers illegitimate love child.

LOL@YOU clutching at the if des does a wayne and brings foran. doesnt mean anything to do with how close they are i ment as in the coach signed somewhere else and brought argubale their best player with him.

des does a bennent and boyd and brings either foran

You clearly mean the same situation could occur with des and foran as has happened with Bennet and boyd, you state it directly. LOL@dodging

i'm not in a position and neither are u to say how close they are its more about how much the dogs will throw at him and how much des can get in his ear.

You're barely in a position to breathe without causing your brain to hemorrhage, let alone argue a point with anyone with a whiff of common sense :lol:

Do the dogs still have money left over after buying two full new teams over 3 years, and now buying "prop of the world" Graham? Seems like they have a bottomless salary cap....

Tommax25

Bench
btw can we all agree to stop calling him doggiesbro and start calling him Dodger? He dodges every single question you pose of him :lol: