What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did anyone watch the match?

eelsta

Bench
Kornstar said:
We lost because our coach makes poor decisions!!!!! Anyone who watched Premier League today would have seen Moi Moi and co tear it up!!!! Cannings was a pussy cat again.........very dissapointed!!!!!!

Our players lack passion, at times i wonder if they even want to be at our club!!!!

We missed Grothe and Morrison, Grothe for his strong dummy half runs and Morrison for his mongrel, and we have been missing Wagon from the time he broke his leg......

I am very disspointed, Johns proved he can do anything tonight cause he can even throw forward passes for tries and get away with it!!

Hello, lack passion what the hell are you talking about we lose 2 games and suddenly they lack passion, i think not!!!!!!!!!

fish eel

Immortal
eelsta at times it was a passionless performance tonight.
especially when put in the context that we were home in front of 16,000 people and coming off a loss.

Kornstar

Coach
Cause Moi Moi would have been a better option in my opinion!

I am not angry cause they have lost 2 in a row, i am angry cause of the way we lost them, tonight was like round 3 against the Sharks........we had nothing!!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Worse than last week.

Worst game they've plaed in years.

Completion rate was dreadful.

Somebody should get stuck into them after two disgracefl performances in a row.

fish eel

Immortal
so kornstar despite cannings great form over the last month you would have had the foresight to drop him and play fui tonight?

Kornstar

Coach
I didn't think he was as good last week, so he had the benefit last week of not getting dropped for Moi Moi who was returning from suspension. I only say this is my opinion, i am not saying it is right, i just think Fui adds more spark and we clearly had none tonight after 10 mins.

I am extremely dissapointed and cannot believe that we were over powered by the knights, we were DOMINATED!!!!

eelsta

Bench
fish eel said:
eelsta at times it was a passionless performance tonight.
especially when put in the context that we were home in front of 16,000 people and coming off a loss.

possibly, they looked as flat as a tack to me but lets not give up on them just yet

fish eel

Immortal
I actually think more than Fui, we've been missing michael vella off the bench the last two weeks.

he has been coming on with plenty of enthusiasm and doing a good job.

throw him on tonight at 10 all and I think the side lifts.

Kornstar

Coach
You are right there, Vella is more important to our side than people think. He ALWAYS plays with pride in our jersey.

I am not writing us off yet, however if we don't win 3 more games before the end of the season i will be very skeptical of our chances of competing in the finals.

sideburnmania

Juniors
I'm sceptical already of us in the finals. Ashley Graham should never play 1st grade again. John Williams is miles better than Graham, heck even Reddy should start over Graham.

Ben Smith played well tonight, he was one of the few dangerous in attack. John Morris always seems to make silly mistakes, like that dreadful play the ball right near the Newcastle try line which led to a knock on.

We were very flat and yeah, we defeinitely lacked passion. This will either be a wake up call or just a sign that we aren't that good yet. I don't think we are that good, I hope I'm wrong, but just a gut feeling at the moment.

Kornstar

Coach
Does anyone know what is wrong with Williams? or how long he is out for? I seen him go off against the Dragons and haven't seen him since

El Diablo

Post Whore
Same. We have been massively overrated.

Can't see us winning it this year. I don't think we'll even finish top 4 as we've got to play a few good sides yet.

Kornstar

Coach
I think we responded better earlier in the year when there was pressure on us, the "sack Smith" headlines were out after we went down to the Rabbitohs and then Sharks. We won against Penrith and then got embarresed by the Bronco's.Then we started our great run and hadn't looked back until last week, people were actually backing us, we were being tipped as contenders, now we will get the pretenders title back and i think it will make us play harder.

We don't seem to take praise very well

Clark Kent

Juniors
we seem to be sufering the same habit of losing leads like a few years ago...roosters, raiders and knights all wore us down from solid leads....

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:

Look, these players are nice guys and everyone who meets them loves them, but their form at the moment is poor and they are making mistakes.

There goes your Christmas card from the Hill Girls.

Suity

pegson

Juniors
does neone know what part of johns was injured at the end of the match. I agree Hayne is sh*t .

Suitman

Post Whore
Clark Kent said:
we seem to be sufering the same habit of losing leads like a few years ago...roosters, raiders and knights all wore us down from solid leads....

It must be that damned white board syndrome.

Suity

Latest posts