What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

skeepe

Immortal
The first 20 minutes when you got blitzed is the sole reason the tigers are in the competition. You played catch up footy all game. Tigers were well and truly deserved winners.

Disagree. The better team lost on the night. By 2 points. 2 points that were wrongly handed to the Tigers on a silver platter by an absolute incompetent.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Disagree. The better team lost on the night. By 2 points. 2 points that were wrongly handed to the Tigers on a silver platter by an absolute incompetent.

Wow, Raiders fans are more one-eyed than I first thought. Tigers were clearly the better team, and by quite a stretch. To be honest I thought the Tigers played at least well enough to win by 10 points. If it wasn't for Beau Ryan having a shocker it certainly would have been the case. One thing is for sure, the defense from both teams was woeful.

SET2JT

Juniors
Even without the 2pts i don't think you would have won in extra time. Benji would have kicked the f/g.

mrpwnd

Bench
Wow, look at this little idiot crying about his team losing.
You lost by 2 points because Croker missed that kick, grow up and get over it.
Doesn't hurt to have the decency to admit the better team won, rather than carrying on like a wanker on how the entire rugby league administration seems to have something against the raiders.

Apey

Staff member
Skeepe couldn't handle another few raiders' fans having the spotlight :lol:

to_ddeath

Coach
waiders_not_pwemiers_did_a_poopoo - It's not surprising that it has to be repeated over and over again for the hoard of typically geniused Stain fans...

***yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn****
Sorry, what were you going on about again dickhead. We've all forgotten & moved on already....

T.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
On the TLL incident, I thought the penalty was the right call. While the Tigers mong milked it for all it was worth, the responsiblity of the tackler is to move out of the ruck, not attempt to come back to marker through (or somehow over) the ruck.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
On the TLL incident, I thought the penalty was the right call. While the Tigers mong milked it for all it was worth, the responsiblity of the tackler is to move out of the ruck, not attempt to come back to marker through (or somehow over) the ruck.

Exactly. I've seen plenty of incidents exactly like it penalised all year. Rightly or wrongly, it's been handled in exactly the same manner all year.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Not as pivotal as that absolutely disgusting joke of a penalty awarded by Horseface against TLL that handed the Tigers the win on a platter.

I can't believe Tigers supporters were in fear of this clown, saying how he hated their team. He is the sole reason they are still in the competition.

you were lucky to get within 2 points. Scott Logan should have been sent to the sin bin for his intentional high shot on Heighington... which would have left you a man down and most likely points against you.

skeepe

Immortal
you were lucky to get within 2 points. Scott Logan should have been sent to the sin bin for his intentional high shot on Heighington... which would have left you a man down and most likely points against you.

The sin bin can't be used for high tackles.

Learn the rules before you embarrass yourself further.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The first 20 minutes when you got blitzed is the sole reason the tigers are in the competition. You played catch up footy all game. Tigers were well and truly deserved winners.

agreed
we were the better side for 60 minutes, but in semi final footy, thats sometimes not good enough when your first 20 is as bad as ours was
we gifted them 18 points with silly errors, pathetic defense and then simply not numbering up on the scrum. Simply, elementary errors that cost us dearly.
Such is footy, the players got over rawed by the occasion imo and took some time to settle, you can afford to take time to settle against the tigers, they'll punish you, as they did us. Thats footy.
We'll be back bigger and better next year, if we're there abouts the top 8 next year when Campese comes back, watch up... but ill be tempering my expectations, realistically we could be shot before campo comes back

Raider_69

Post Whore

Not taking the piss mate, but are you serious?
Gibbs was hooking his leg, thats what happened, thats what the referee called out and then pinged TLL anyways... Gibbs tried to milk it, the referee knew it and still blew it... Gould was right, should have told them both to stand up, play the ball and get on with matters.

andrew057

First Grade
Not taking the piss mate, but are you serious?
Gibbs was hooking his leg, thats what happened, thats what the referee called out and then pinged TLL anyways... Gibbs tried to milk it, the referee knew it and still blew it... Gould was right, should have told them both to stand up, play the ball and get on with matters.

Its almost as bad as Robbie "Matt Mitcham" Farah diving all over the play the ball attempting to milk penalties. Very frustrating when they're given.

Slackboy72

Coach
agreed
we were the better side for 60 minutes, but in semi final footy, thats sometimes not good enough when your first 20 is as bad as ours was
we gifted them 18 points with silly errors, pathetic defense and then simply not numbering up on the scrum. Simply, elementary errors that cost us dearly.
Such is footy, the players got over rawed by the occasion imo and took some time to settle, you can afford to take time to settle against the tigers, they'll punish you, as they did us. Thats footy.
We'll be back bigger and better next year, if we're there abouts the top 8 next year when Campese comes back, watch up... but ill be tempering my expectations, realistically we could be shot before campo comes back
You're not suggesting they choked are you?

Raider_69

Post Whore
You're not suggesting they choked are you?

no, im suggesting a very inexperienced and young team playing the biggest game of their careers took longer than usual to settle into their natural game.
We were not expected to make the finals, getting to week 2 and narrowly going down to the tigers when in the last 20 we'd have likely won the game with Campese on the park isnt a choke, its a tough game that we lost narrowly to a more experienced side... Saints not winning the comp, now that will be a choke.