What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

j0nesy

Bench
Great news. This improves my kicking average dramatically.

I used to miss them from right in front. But now I'm told I have a 50% chance of success from anywhere on the field, busted foot and all.

:lol: tell me about it. Some of the "logic" in this thread is amazing.

Talk about kicks, you should have seen the kick I put up at Kogarah after the Manly game. The ball came over the fence near the SE gate. The blokes were calling for their ball back on the hill, the crowd was swarming, the police and security were watching. I was a meter out from the wall, kicking in to the wind. I put up the torpedo "bomb", it cleared the wall and fence and landed about a meter on the other side, on the hill.

Given my ability, I had a 0.1% chance of kicking it and a 99.9% chance of pulling a hammy. I managed both, but I sure as hell didn't choke.

Certainty of thousands of Dragons supporters glad Jarrod Croker missed the kick and the Dragons didn't have to play the Raiders next week. 100 per cent.

Imbeciles.

Does it matter, they have a 50/50 shot no matter who they go up against. They'll either win or they won't.

It's not surprising that it has to be repeated over and over again for the hoard of typically geniused Stain fans...

"LAWL but U sed 50/50 dere is lyk a 50/50 chance i can pee in the next 10 seconds lolololol aren't i funnay someone plz approve of this comment and laugh!!1one"

to_ddeath

Coach
Will Waiders_aint_pwemiers_dis_year choke on his late night kebab on the weekend??
Stay tuned & try to stay awake for the next enthralling instalment/comeback..........

T.

j0nesy

Bench
It's not surprising that it has to be repeated over and over again for the hoard of typically geniused Stain fans...

"LAWL but U sed 50/50 dere is lyk a 50/50 chance i can pee in the next 10 seconds lolololol aren't i funnay someone plz approve of this comment and laugh!!1one"

:lol: Calm down and take a deep breath.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Certainty of thousands of Dragons supporters glad Jarrod Croker missed the kick and the Dragons didn't have to play the Raiders next week. 100 per cent.
Sorry to put a hole through your in-depth research, but I actually wanted us to play the Raiders in the final.

You should have beat the Tigers. Big home ground advantage, favouritism - everything in your favour.

But your team let you down. They simply couldn't cut the mustard when it mattered.

greeneyed said:
Imbeciles.
lol. I see you're as gracious as ever. Is that all you've got left for the rest of the year?

You're in pain... I can see that.

betcats

Referee
f**k me just read through most of this thread haha was pissing myself.

@Raiders_premiers, i hope you are taking the piss.

RHCP

Bench
You just owned yourself... again
Beat me to it.

Raiders_Premiers said:
I can't find a post resembling this anywhere in the thread, care to point it out to me?

Fingerbang

Bench
I can't believe you all got it wrong. There is also another possible result from a shot at goal, that of the ball landing and stopping on top of the upright or crossbar. Meaning there is only a 33% chance of a goal kick being successful.

But, getting a result, any result, from a shot at goal is 100%.

Raiders not Premiers, why would Dragons fans be sh!tting bricks about playing your mob when there was a 50% chance they would beat you?

Raider_69

Post Whore
I don't know what I'm more embarrassed about, the fact rl fans are throwing out such weak bait or the fact raiders fans are swallowing it... fwiw, I'm very glad we've got him playing for us and win or lose, without campo we wouldn't have beat saints anyways.

Fingerbang

Bench
The kid is young and will learn from it. He had a very successful year and will be even better as he gets older. It was one classic "Ray Finkle" moment, "LACES DOWN".

SET2JT

Juniors
The real question is. Given the same opportunity one minute later would J Croker have kicked the goal?

bottle

Coach
The kid is young and will learn from it. He had a very successful year and will be even better as he gets older. It was one classic "Ray Finkle" moment, "LACES DOWN".

Yes, back to Croker. Poor kid, has a heap of talent. Hope this sh*t doesn't get inside his head and eat away at him for next year. Hopefully he has plenty of people around him who can help him get it in proper perspective.

Unlike Burt who has a heap of success behind him (re goal kicking) to help him get past this, this has taken place early in Croker's career. Arguably in the most important game he's played to date, and unfortunately for him, was pivotal in so far as the final outcome was concerned.

SET2JT

Juniors
Yes, back to Croker. Poor kid, has a heap of talent. Hope this sh*t doesn't get inside his head and eat away at him for next year. Hopefully he has plenty of people around him who can help him get it in proper perspective.

Unlike Burt who has a heap of success behind him (re goal kicking) to help him get past this, this has taken place early in Croker's career. Arguably in the most important game he's played to date, and unfortunately for him, was pivotal in so far as the final outcome was concerned.
Well there is a 50-50 chance of that happening.

skeepe

Immortal

Not as pivotal as that absolutely disgusting joke of a penalty awarded by Horseface against TLL that handed the Tigers the win on a platter.

I can't believe Tigers supporters were in fear of this clown, saying how he hated their team. He is the sole reason they are still in the competition.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Not as pivotal as that absolutely disgusting joke of a penalty awarded by Horseface against TLL that handed the Tigers the win on a platter.

I can't believe Tigers supporters were in fear of this clown, saying how he hated their team. He is the sole reason they are still in the competition.

The first 20 minutes when you got blitzed is the sole reason the tigers are in the competition. You played catch up footy all game. Tigers were well and truly deserved winners.

Latest posts