What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters
Without those injuries and had they won the game you would have been.

Not sure why Raiders fans were so confident of defeating a team they failed to twice during the regular season, however.

We weren't. If you bothered to actually read the Raiders forum you would realise this, instead of just listening to what a few Stain fans have been making up

andrew057

First Grade
We weren't. If you bothered to actually read the Raiders forum you would realise this, instead of just listening to what a few Stain fans have been making up

I wouldve been pretty confident if i was a Raiders fan. After all there wa a 50/50 chance right?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Without those injuries and had they won the game you would have been.

Not sure why Raiders fans were so confident of defeating a team they failed to twice during the regular season, however.

bileduct, in 2006 Saints defeated Brisbane three times, including a semi-final match.

Broncos recovered to defeat Canterbury and go on to the grand final.

Perhaps Broncos fans were quite relieved when cheaters Melbourne defeated Saints in the other preliminary final.

Brisbane beat the Storm to become the 2006 premiers.

Are there any Broncos supporters that feel Saints were the better team in 2006?

legend

Coach
Croker choked. Simple as that and I was never confident we would roll the Tigers. As mich as we own the Dragons, the Tigers own us. We struggle with their style of play and we suffered stage fright in the first half to put ourselves behind the eight ball.

bileduct

Coach
You assumed that when I was talking about Raiders fans I was just talking about people here.

If you bothered to walk away from the PC, keyboard warrior, you'd realise there's a whole world out there.

greeneyed

First Grade
Are you serious? If I were the Dragons I would have preferred to play the Raiders this weekend.

With Campese, Tongue and Fensom out playing against a full strength Dragons in Sydney, there is no way the Raiders were going to win.

Frankly, the Dragons fans have been unseemly in this thread in their desperate relief to not be playing the Raiders.

Campese out, I agree, the Raiders would not have beaten the Dragons. Tongue would not have been out, btw.

But some of the comments from Dragons fans in this thread has been disgraceful. One went to the extent of creating a banner "Jarrod C...." It has been lunatic fringe disgraceful. I've rarely seen more disgraceful stuff. The IQ of some people who think this sort of stuff is acceptable... can't be high. But there you go... Interesting to see how desperate they have become about the prospect of playing the Raiders.

greeneyed

First Grade
And Willow, my old mate... "Imbeciles" has certainly described most of the Dragons fans comments in this thread. Gracious certainly isn't a description for them, given the "comment" from them, via banners etc.

You assumed that when I was talking about Raiders fans I was just talking about people here

:lol: Whatever

If you bothered to walk away from the PC, keyboard warrior, you'd realise there's a whole world out there.
Ahh the old keyboard warrior jibes, ironic considering your glorious posting history of attacking just about every Raiders supporter in the Raiders forum & game day threads

Last edited:

greeneyed

First Grade
And it will be interesting to see what the LU moderators allow as comment, given the one just made.

cleary89

Coach
Frankly, the Dragons fans have been unseemly in this thread in their desperate relief to not be playing the Raiders.

Campese out, I agree, the Raiders would not have beaten the Dragons. Tongue would not have been out, btw.

But some of the comments from Dragons fans in this thread has been disgraceful. One went to the extent of creating a banner "Jarrod C...." It has been lunatic fringe disgraceful. I've rarely seen more disgraceful stuff. The IQ of some people who think this sort of stuff is acceptable... can't be high. But there you go... Interesting to see how desperate they have become about the prospect of playing the Raiders.

How dare someone be called a choker. Disgraceful stuff. Didn't their parents teach them any morals growing up? They must all be idiots, because they called out player a choker.

Your are a f**king politically correct wanker. Go f**k yourself.

How dare someone be called a choker. Disgraceful stuff. Didn't their parents teach them any morals growing up? They must all be idiots, because they called out player a choker.

Your are a f**king politically correct wanker. Go f**k yourself.

Wow

There's just no words left to describe how pathetic you guys are, honestly

bileduct

Coach
:lol: Whatever

Ahh the old keyboard warrior jibes, ironic considering your glorious posting history of attacking just about every Raiders supporter in the Raiders forum & game day threads
That's because the majority of you are a pack of dickheads.

I support the team, not the fans.