What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

gregstar

Referee
why would a kicker not have trained for any eventuality?

given how important it is & given how professional they are today, why would a kicker not be training tooth & nail to try & ensure that he can prove the difference?

what kicker wouldn't dream of landing such important kicks?

if croker's been the kicker for ten weeks, you could safely bet that he would spend longer than most at training due to this fact.

i also think it's a bit harsh on him to be called a choker because the dude's young & the pressure would have been enormous.

furthermore, you see the difference between really good goalkickers & stars such as el masri, halligan etc etc.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Either way, he's on stand-by for the Australian side after Hayne's injury so I'm sure it's not hitting him too hard anymore.

Sigh

I come into the thread, thinking maybe Whinge in the Willow & the Stains have finally stopped, or someone has done the entire Rugby League community a favour and wiped them all from the face of the earth

Nope

Still having problems with basic probability I see and on a larger scale problems with understanding the English language

I pity you all, honestly

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He has such a wonderful sense of humour too.

Ah Waiders, the fella you invite to the mardi gras to make the girls look prettier.

:lol:

No no, it explains it all dud comedian gregstar

The almost instant posting after each other, being seemingly in sync when going off on random tangents & making stuff up, I call and both of you guys come running on here etc etc

It all makes sense now

So how long have you two been an item for?

What colour dresses and see through mesh shirts do you like to wear?

Cmon, have the courage to answer

gregstar

Referee
i'm not sure.

given that the torn stamp & shoehorn have higher gpa's & the modess pad & shoelace show greater aptitude, i doubt it.

looking forward to the graduation ceremony.