What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

cleary89

Coach
I avoided this thread untill now because it's clearly made by an immature wanker who wants attention. I refuse to read 25 pages of sh*t, so can someone just briefly explain why the hell are you lot still talking about this?

I don't quite understand why abusing a young bloke who has had a stellar season is so topical?
Started out back and forth whether he choked or not.

3 idiots came in and said every goal kick has a 50/50 chance of being kicked, because their are only two options.

Everyone laughed. Raidersnotpremiers is still keeping it going.

Thats about it.

Paullyboy

Coach
Started out back and forth whether he choked or not.

3 idiots came in and said every goal kick has a 50/50 chance of being kicked, because their are only two options.

Everyone laughed. Raidersnotpremiers is still keeping it going.

Thats about it.

Thanks for the update, looks like I'll have to go back to avoiding this place for the remainder of the off-season.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to have a go at him in your signature?

gregstar

Referee
stupid said:
Thanks, that's all I needed to know
didn't you post that when you're not studying at uni, you're working hard at a part time job?

or are you having some 'me' time at the moment?

back to work slackarse. our dole-cheques don't write themselves.

2832545604_3cd9e7c279.jpg

To explain it for you gregstar, this is an image of one of your hands clutching at a bunch of straws. It's a simple picture, but considering your posting history it has become apparent that it's those simple things that you are unable to decipher

Additionally, surely a comic genius like yourself can come up with something better than constantly changing my name in quotes.... surely

_snafu_

Immortal

To explain it for you gregstar, this is an image of one of your hands clutching at a bunch of straws. It's a simple picture, but considering your posting history it has become apparent that it's those simple things that you are unable to decipher

Additionally, surely a comic genius like yourself can come up with something better than constantly changing my name in quotes.... surely

A classic case of avoiding the question...

cleary89

Coach
Thanks for the update, looks like I'll have to go back to avoiding this place for the remainder of the off-season.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to have a go at him in your signature?

Pisses people off who piss me off

gregstar

Referee
stupid said:

tumbleweed.jpg

there's been quite a few of these recently.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Perhaps the same reason why you call other teams or a player chokers?

Souths will die in the arse come the business end of the season and St George will choke.

Paully, rather than having a shot at cleary for mentioning the 'c' word, maybe you should blame those that have been trolling Saints with the choker tag - including your fellow Raiders supporters. It should be no surprise that someone would eventually bite back.

FTR, I'm no fan of the word, and think that it devalues the efforts of opposition teams who go out there to win.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
lol Are you gremlins still going on about this?

Your team wins their first premiership and this is all you can talk about...........haha losers.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
To my fellow Raiders fans.

Jarryd Croker missed a goal that he should have kicked. I don't call it a choke, just like I don't call the Dragons or any other team that has a loss a choke. I call it Rugby League, the greatest game of all.

Dragons fans have won the right, by virtue of the team they support winning the premiership, of gloating, boasting or proudly displaying their victory. That is also a part of rugby league.

And to dragons fans there is a 50/50 chance that all raiders fans are nutters - we either are or we aren't. :sarcasm:

NZ_10c_Warriors

Juniors
this poor guy has to endue countless of st merge fans bashing the truth he says and the personal insults that come to him. the merge fans are so deluded they think he is wrong and they are so stubborn they dont understand what he is saying.

all i can say is: your efforts have not gone unnoticed. more people need to be like you so everyone can see how stupid the merge fans are.

waiting for sheep jokes by some merge smartass.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
this poor guy has to endue countless of st merge fans bashing the truth he says and the personal insults that come to him. the merge fans are so deluded they think he is wrong and they are so stubborn they dont understand what he is saying.

all i can say is: your efforts have not gone unnoticed. more people need to be like you so everyone can see how stupid the merge fans are.

He doesn't have to endure anything, he is here by choice. Quit spoiling our entertainment.

Ulysseus

Bench

f**king wake up to yourself!
If more people were like him we'd need to institute a mass culling of sorts and monitor breeding very carefully.
Then again, doing that in the first place might have avoided some of this mess.

thommo4pm

Coach

The "St Merge" line is funny and original, I hope you keep using it.