What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Die Roosters Die.

Dave Q

Coach
I thought we'd been a bit too low key about tomorrow night. Ive come to vent some frustration. If its popular, I might make it a regular taunt to all teams who dare front up against us!

Roosters

Have a bunch of fairy-floss forwards who are more suited to being paper-weights than to play rugby league. Big wussy cats who will cry at the sight of their rabbitoh betters.

Wing will wish our club had never folded and Ash, well Ive heard he may be coming back anyway.

*They stupidly sacked the Australian coach (who has just coached the Sharks to their first win in 255 days or so). Doh!

*Let their most exciting player, Jamie Soward rot and fester in Premier League, where he played one of the best games in his career yesterday. Doh!

*They let the best forward in the game go to ESL (Morley). Doh!

*Know more about buying has-beens like Anasta than producing local players of excellence like we do. Doh!

Mark my words, tomorrow night, we going to teach them a fugging lesson!

A lesson on faith, hope and the ability to rise against all odds.

I congratulate them on 100 years, pity it was 100 years of being ordinary.

Its time to make them pay for their very existence.

Die Roosters Die!

(cough)

Nothing personal mind you.

BTW lads, in-house, the word has it that the halves question has now been resolved.

Steven@L.W

Juniors
The roosters are scum,and now times are changing they cant face the truth that we are once again the leading club of the area.
They should just move to the central coast where they belong.

Dave Q

Coach
Steven@L.W said:
The roosters are scum,and now times are changing they cant face the truth that we are once again the leading club of the area.
They should just move to the central coast where they belong.

"Scum" is a bit harsh, even for me, Steven.

Dave Q said:
I thought we'd been a bit too low key about tomorrow night. Ive come to vent some frustration. If its popular, I might make it a regular taunt to all teams who dare front up against us!

Roosters

Have a bunch of fairy-floss forwards who are more suited to being paper-weights than to play rugby league. Big wussy cats who will cry at the sight of their rabbitoh betters.

Wing will wish our club had never folded and Ash, well Ive heard he may be coming back anyway.

*They stupidly sacked the Australian coach (who has just coached the Sharks to their first win in 255 days or so). Doh!

*Let their most exciting player, Jamie Soward rot and fester in Premier League, where he played one of the best games in his career yesterday. Doh!

*They let the best forward in the game go to ESL (Morley). Doh!

*Know more about buying has-beens like Anasta than producing local players of excellence like we do. Doh!

Mark my words, tomorrow night, we going to teach them a fugging lesson!

A lesson on faith, hope and the ability to rise against all odds.

I congratulate them on 100 years, pity it was 100 years of being ordinary.

Its time to make them pay for their very existence.

Die Roosters Die!

(cough)

Nothing personal mind you.

BTW lads, in-house, the word has it that the halves question has now been resolved.

Dont hold back Dave. :lol:

Brycey

Juniors
Kind've sad to see you putting so much effort into hating a team. If only you diverted the passion into supporting your club like most decent supporters do...

2 True Blues

Coach
Jesus christ. Souths win a fricken game for a change and the f**kers are on the band wagon already. You were actually serious right ???!!! Bet you watched the game on the TV didnt you mate ??? LMAO.....................

Dave Q

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Jesus christ. Souths win a fricken game for a change and the f**kers are on the band wagon already. You were actually serious right ???!!! Bet you watched the game on the TV didnt you mate ??? LMAO.....................

A difficult case lads, denial syndrome. We may have to operate.

Dave Q

Coach
Brycey said:
lol, what a wank.

Look son, you've been asked to vacate the premises!

We attended upon Aussie, we smashed your 1000th win ambitions, we took the innaugural Ron Coote cup and then we left quietly.

You just have to deal with it.

Find out when you play the Titans or Canberra and make plans to attend.

Now be on your way before I issue an fugging invoice.

And take that blow up rooster with you, we have neighbours to consider.

Ash Harrison, he can stay.

BTW lads the word was sweet on the halves issue ay? Joey for origin!

MattJ

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Look son, you've been asked to vacate the premises!

We attended upon Aussie, we smashed your 1000th win ambitions, we took the innaugural Ron Coote cup and then we left quietly.

You just have to deal with it.

Find out when you play the Titans or Canberra and make plans to attend.

Now be on your way before I issue an fugging invoice.

And take that blow up rooster with you, we have neighbours to consider.

Ash Harrison, he can stay.

BTW lads the word was sweet on the halves issue ay? Joey for origin!

Ok Dave, its granted that you are a very enthusiastic guy, and your passion is literally 2nd to none, but joe for origin off the back of 1 game is a prediction of farcical proportions!
I think if he keeps his form up, he may be an outside chance of a country jumper, but thats only if he keeps up his form, consistency has never been his strong point, so lets just see how he is looking come end of round 5. I would be absolutely ecstatic if joe kept up this form and solved what has been our biggest problem for years and years. to finally have a skilled half back firing persistantly would be a god send.

shear_joy9

Coach
It will be so funny when Peter Homo aCourt and russ leaves the for dead after making a stash of money

Dave Q

Coach
shear_joy9 said:
It will be so funny when Peter Homo aCourt and russ leaves the for dead after making a stash of money

I wish theyd re-open these mental hospitals.

Dave Q

Coach
MattJ said:
Ok Dave, its granted that you are a very enthusiastic guy, and your passion is literally 2nd to none, but joe for origin off the back of 1 game is a prediction of farcical proportions!
I think if he keeps his form up, he may be an outside chance of a country jumper, but thats only if he keeps up his form, consistency has never been his strong point, so lets just see how he is looking come end of round 5. I would be absolutely ecstatic if joe kept up this form and solved what has been our biggest problem for years and years. to finally have a skilled half back firing persistantly would be a god send.

Hes gotta be a chance Matty!

rabbs

Juniors
Isn't it strangehow a lot of people who come onto the web site and bag out Souths are to ashamed to state who they barrack for.

Dave Q

Coach
rabbs said:
Isn't it strangehow a lot of people who come onto the web site and bag out Souths are to ashamed to state who they barrack for.

I'm ready, I'll defend the turf!

murraymob

Coach
The question was do roosters die .The answer for me is yes.My plate is empty .Wonder if their also serving bulldog tonight :D:D

Latest posts