What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ding dong the witch is dead !!

Gronk

Staff member
Stop !

scanners-head-explosion-o.gif

Jodeci

Bench
Mate , Roy lost by shitloads . My original reply was in response to those who where saying that Rays spell over the old farts that follow him was what lost Roy the election ( in summary ) EXTREME INFLUENCE I believe was the term to describe it .

After that we've had " evidence " in way of opinion only suggesting that Rays fans are old voting Eels fans . Now until there's a report proving just how many aged voting Eels fans Ray has access to its all opinion therefore neither of us will be correct . I could say that EGJ has access to a hundred thousand young voting eels fans ( or however many twits he has on his page ) and then I would be as correct as your walls of text suggesting the opposite yeah ?

Thanks for the entertaining arvo . ( btw I really did get your points )

Roy lost by only 43 votes as Mr Lim who came 7th scored 690

Roy didnt come in the top 7 due to 2 major reasons:

1. The rubbish he copped from Ray Hadley and whether you like it or not Etu, it did play a massive role

2. Former Director Joe Saad changing sides to Parra 1st in the lead up to the elections did Roy no favours as well

I will happily correct any person especially on point no.2 especially Mr Bongo and dont feed me the crap Bongo that Joe ran independantly cause you should know the real reasons considering he wine and dined you.

Last edited:

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Any time. But not now, I've got to have a nap so I'm ready to listen to more of Ray

Make sure to complain about the $2 price rise on your last Telstra bill . Oh and tip him off about the poor coverage you get in Cameron's Corner on your Nokia 5110 .

I'm sure you'll get at least one " it's beggars belief " comment from Raaaaay .

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Roy lost by only 43 votes as Mr Lim who came 7th scored 690

Roy didnt come in the top 7 due to 2 major reasons:

1. The rubbish he copped from Ray Hadley and whether you like it or not Etu, it did play a massive role

2. Former Director Joe Saad changing sides to Parra 1st in the lead up to the elections did Roy no favours as well

I will happily correct any person especially on point no.2 especially Mr Bongo and dont feed me the crack Bongo that Joe ran independantly cause you should know the real reasons considering he wine and dined you.

Point 1 = opinion

Point 2= don't care I'm not debating that

Suitman

Post Whore

And I go back to my posts of last week.

Listen to you lot of Nancy's. Carrying on like it's the end of the world. He said - She said.
I just f**king want people looking after our club who care more about the club then themselves.
I don't see it at them moment.
We're a f**king shambles.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Regarding ray Hadley,

He doesn't give 2 solid shits about our club, never has never will, he does however care about his best mate and the godfather of one of his children, he's been on a crusade to discredit anyone involved at our club post Fitzgerald, our chairman could of been Jesus H Chist and wouldn't of mattered ( unless ofcourse it's John singleton or Alan jones) he still would of publicaly bagged him off, if this bloke cared so much about our club than he would of ran for the board after all I'm pretty sure he's perpetual member paid for by his best buddy.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't see how Hadley could run for the board, he'd be much too busy, just like Eric Grothe. Good post apart from that but Stagger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

And I go back to my posts of last week.

Listen to you lot of Nancy's. Carrying on like it's the end of the world. He said - She said.
I just f**king want people looking after our club who care more about the club then themselves.
I don't see it at them moment.
We're a f**king shambles.
This, and sadly i don't see that from either side.

El Diablo

Post Whore

rubbish

Hadley and his rants never stopped him getting to power in 09

if you think Hadley has that much influence in elections then explain that

Jodeci

Bench
rubbish

Hadley and his rants never stopped him getting to power in 09

if you think Hadley has that much influence in elections then explain that

Tinga vouchers

Statement saying club won't be around in 5 years

The constant merger talks with the Tigers and Panthers

The record loss of profit for the leagues club

Should I keep going? Even Hadley stayed out of it cause it was pretty obvious

Jodeci

Bench
Regarding ray Hadley,

He doesn't give 2 solid shits about our club, never has never will, he does however care about his best mate and the godfather of one of his children, he's been on a crusade to discredit anyone involved at our club post Fitzgerald, our chairman could of been Jesus H Chist and wouldn't of mattered ( unless ofcourse it's John singleton or Alan jones) he still would of publicaly bagged him off, if this bloke cared so much about our club than he would of ran for the board after all I'm pretty sure he's perpetual member paid for by his best buddy.

Your a 3P muppet Stagger

Latest posts