What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dino-sore why?

bmwpower

Juniors
That's the spirit bmw.

I'm sure Dino doesn't mean to upset anyone in particular. And I'm not aware of any personal attacks against other members in his posts... but he cops heaps.

100% willow. He is just posting his opinion, and if it's different to others then they should not take offence. Like you said he has not attacked anyone personally.

Kuro

Juniors
Dino is the better neg of the few here.. Haven't seen a couple others for 6 weeks now.

saints4me

Juniors
I'll criticise anyone on here who gets personal about players. There's a way of giving constructive criticism over just putting shite on players. Dino's comments are childish. You can also tell the generation when:
1) Their spelling is atrocious.
2) They have no idea of grammar.
3) They post like they text (God help us).

You've got to be impressed though. At least Dino managed to get a discussion topic just on him & we're all responding. Takes courage to put his stupidity out there on show to the world!

dino2170

Juniors
so my comments are childish and immature.

well this forum is no domain of literal excellence. what prizes do i get for becoming a clone of some forum members? AND im no child unlike of some imposters on this forum based on the amount of postings.

My main concern is SAINTS and their performance. I feel lost when they dont play, I feel disappointed when they dont attack I dont even watch up and unders near our line.

i just criticise players when they dont do what they are paid for AND if they are not capable I BLAME MARY AND DOUST.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll criticise anyone on here who gets personal about players. There's a way of giving constructive criticism over just putting shite on players. Dino's comments are childish. You can also tell the generation when:
1) Their spelling is atrocious.
2) They have no idea of grammar.
3) They post like they text (God help us).

You've got to be impressed though. At least Dino managed to get a discussion topic just on him & we're all responding. Takes courage to put his stupidity out there on show to the world!
Genuine question: Do you think people are more uneducated because of their age?

That is, which particular generation are you referring to?

tumbidragon

First Grade
Yep. This must really be hard on the bloke..

Get well soon champ. Hopefully your team is goin as well as Saints (#1)..

dino2170

Juniors
Well I must admit we turned up and played a lot of constructive footy. This performance is the type we ALL should expect from a footy team. DEFENCE and beautiful attack (albiet its against the GUMMIES).

Still to unlock our full potential we need to be consistant in our attitude against stronger teams. If we can blow Melbourne or Easts like this then I will look forward to us playing in OCTOBER (my birthday month).

However there is one aspect of the revival from the chinless one I cannot fathom and it is ironic since he is instrumental to our winning and that is MARY.

Well I must admit we turned up and played a lot of constructive footy. This performance is the type we ALL should expect from a footy team. DEFENCE and beautiful attack (albiet its against the GUMMIES).

Still to unlock our full potential we need to be consistant in our attitude against stronger teams. If we can blow Melbourne or Easts like this then I will look forward to us playing in OCTOBER (my birthday month).

However there is one aspect of the revival from the chinless one I cannot fathom and it is ironic since he is instrumental to our winning and that is MARY.

Cannot unlock full potential while Mary is coach.

Straight Shooter

Jubileeboy

First Grade

8 wins from 9 games is pretty consistent in my books.
Greater footballing minds than you or I have constantly claimed you NEED to have your defence right to have any chance in this comp. I'll take their word over yours any day of the week.
I'm sorry but I can't fathom how you can still be in the minority of negative supporters when our team has performed extremely well and above all expectations.
As for the the clown's comment....same squad as last year, yet the difference is the coach.
That is why Mary coaches the Dragons and you lick windows.
OV is a troll and not a very good one.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Alright guys, now we know Dino's birthday is in October.

Let's all pitch in and get him a blow-up gal to ease his constant frustration.

Latest posts