What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discribe YOUR Grand Final Day

seaeagle sam

lol. :lol:
Glad I'm not your neighbour !

Thanks to the no daylight savings here in Nostalgialand (qld), woke up at 4.45am ffs !
Could almost go back to bed now.

I was up at about the same time, it makes it a long, long day to kick off! As far as daylight saving is concerned at least your curtains won't fade a quicker rate! ;-)

Anyways an update:

Crap was good, bourbon shot, while I'm still going urghhhhbrrrrrrrrr and shaking my head a lot, has done its job.

Now watching Gus looking... well, he looks bitter about something and debating whether I should have a bbq for dunch.

Starting to feel nervous, might put my blue bonds singlet on and scare the family

bluey

Bench
I was up at about the same time, it makes it a long, long day to kick off! As far as daylight saving is concerned at least your curtains won't fade a quicker rate! ;-)

Anyways an update:

Crap was good, bourbon shot, while I'm still going urghhhhbrrrrrrrrr and shaking my head a lot, has done its job.

Now watching Gus looking... well, he looks bitter about something and debating whether I should have a bbq for dunch.

Starting to feel nervous, might put my blue bonds singlet on and scare the family
Funny Bastard

eozsmiles

Bench
Stuck head out window and nearly drowned. Turned the heater on. Good weather to watch the footy.

Latest posts