What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

parra pete

Referee
What good is your opinion though. You are not even entitled to a vote...Mind your own business. Speak your mind when it can count, otherwise you are just pissing into the wind....:lol:

parra pete

Referee
A strong leader who doesn't get results? i get you..

Old, smold, time to get rid of the old farts who have under performed runing our club and bring in some new blood.

Fitzy i a useless CEO who has YES men around him continuely votinghim back in, time for a change i think.

Who told you that?

fish eel

Immortal
What good is your opinion though. You are not even entitled to a vote...Mind your own business. Speak your mind when it can count, otherwise you are just pissing into the wind....:lol:

are you voting or pissing into the wind pete?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Who is a stronger leader?

Considering that we have one of the lowest sponsership deals in the comp, terrible relations with past greats, poor fan relations, ongoing retrenching etc....i say that anyone is a stronger leader then your mate, the only place where he's a strong leader is on the board, everywhere else it seems he's percieved as hardly inspirational.

If he was a strong leader etc we wouldn't be having this debate right now.

parra pete

Referee
Reminds me when I worked at the polling booth many years ago
Bloke from outta the district came in and said
"I want to bote at the election"
"Absentee" I asked...
Dat'd be nice white and two sugars thanks..

bartman

Immortal
It seems to me 3P only want to talk about the Parramatta Eels NRL side, and in my opinion I think the members of our football club are smart enough to know whose responsibility that side is.
We do, and I think we are smart enough to realise that the FC puts forward reps onto the unelectable NRL team board thingy (at work so can't locate it's proper name), along with reps from the LC board?

Anyone wanting to see Parra's three Boards with the same 7 people situation changed, will also appreciate the chance to start that change and increase the range of people involved in the three/two Boards at this weekend's election of Footy Club directors.

So therefore the vision about the overall club is very relevant to these Footy Club (juniors and Wenty) elections, in my opinion.

Suitman

Post Whore
So therefore the vision about the overall club is very relevant to these Footy Club (juniors and Wenty) elections, in my opinion.

Anyone who argues otherwise Bart is just trying to diflect attention from the main argument.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
That's what occurred to me reading through today's posts in this thread.

A useful debating tactic perhaps, but ultimately not a convincing argument, in my opinion.

Suitman

Post Whore
That's what occurred to me reading through today's posts in this thread.

A useful debating tactic perhaps, but ultimately not a convincing argument, in my opinion.

I notice you are adding that disclaimer to a lot of your posts. :lol:
Safest bet, I reckon. :lol:

Suity

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

I'm at work and my boss is a buddhist... so maybe it's just the calm influence washing over me?

Raudonikis

Juniors
Considering that we have one of the lowest sponsership deals in the comp, terrible relations with past greats, poor fan relations, ongoing retrenching etc....i say that anyone is a stronger leader then your mate, the only place where he's a strong leader is on the board, everywhere else it seems he's percieved as hardly inspirational.

If he was a strong leader etc we wouldn't be having this debate right now.

100 percent correct,hey ron i agreed with you on something other than jarryd

mickdo

Coach
Anyone wanting to see Parra's three Boards with the same 7 people situation changed, will also appreciate the chance to start that change and increase the range of people involved in the three/two Boards at this weekend's election of Footy Club directors.

No doubt when the LC elections come around, the same people will be trotting out the same argument that we can't change because it will be out of kilter with the others, and round and round it goes...