What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

eels81236

Bench
personally if a outsider was looking in it would be laughable 22 yrs to get it right ...and people are thinking ...lets give em more time:sarcasm::crazy:

a game or 2 here or there in recent years has been the only difference?
if we didnt play 40 mins of poor footy in the GF your argument means nothing.

Suitman

Post Whore
a game or 2 here or there in recent years has been the only difference?
if we didnt play 40 mins of poor footy in the GF your argument means nothing.

And that excuses the current board for dropping the ball in other areas - ie. fan relations? Sponsorship? Coaching appointments? Among others.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Plenty. I obviously have more discerning taste though :lol:

Gees Mickey, and I thought you were a mate of mine. No hard feelings I hope.

I don't abandon friends when the going gets tough. I know Denis loves the Eels - always has and always will. He too, believe it or not, is desperate to see the Club thrive and survive and win premierships.
I know he seems to rub people the wrong way, but that is because he is a strong person, prepared to tell it like it is and IN MY OPINION, the strong type you need at the head of an organisation.
Whatever you think of him, you have to admit that he is a STRONG leader, not lily- livered bending with the wind.
Honest as the day is long, and full of the good old fashioned principles developed by a strong family and schooling values.

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach

Life's too short for a few comments on the Internet to faze me! :D

I don't abandon friends when the going gets tough.

That's your perrogative, but it makes your view a pretty biased one, and that is the point that is being made I feel

I know Denis loves the Eels - always has and always will. He too, believe it or not, is desperate to see the Club thrive and survive and win premierships.

A CEO is a well paid position. It's not about loving the club, it's about results.

I know he seems to rub people the wrong way, but that is because he is a strong person, prepared to tell it like it is and IN MY OPINION, the strong type you need at the head of an organisation. Whatever you think of him, you have to admit that he is a STRONG leader, not lily- livered bending with the wind. Honest as the day is long, and full of the good old fashioned principles developed by a strong family and schooling values.

Results, not words

TheRam

Coach
Are you jealous of his wage? Do you work for nothing?

Maybe not quite jealous as to more staggered that he has gotten away with such mediocrity for so long and been paid closer to half a million dollars then not a year for it. :(

Come on mate change for our club at this point in time is what must happen. If you cannot see that then there is no hope for you. Just because some of the board are mates or nice guys is a pretty sad reason to vote for a destructive board that has had its day in the sun and now that the rain has started does not know how to open the umbrella.

You seem to think that if a new group of people get in and fail like this lot have, that we are stuck with them forever.

Which is obviously not the case. You don't have to wait 22 years to exercise your right to vote against a non performing board. It can be done a lot sooner. ;-)

I think now that people get that performance is the only thing that really counts, any new board will have to measure up fairly high, or find themselves on the outer quick smart.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Life's too short for a few comments on the Internet to faze me! :D

That's your perrogative, but it makes your view a pretty biased one, and that is the point that is being made I feel

A CEO is a well paid position. It's not about loving the club, it's about results.

Results, not words

GAME SET MATCH:cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach

I don't abandon friends when the going gets tough. I know Denis loves the Eels - always has and always will. He too, believe it or not, is desperate to see the Club thrive and survive and win premierships.
I know he seems to rub people the wrong way, but that is because he is a strong person, prepared to tell it like it is and IN MY OPINION, the strong type you need at the head of an organisation.
Whatever you think of him, you have to admit that he is a STRONG leader, not lily- livered bending with the wind.
Honest as the day is long, and full of the good old fashioned principles developed by a strong family and schooling values.

A strong leader who doesn't get results? i get you..

Old, smold, time to get rid of the old farts who have under performed runing our club and bring in some new blood.

Fitzy i a useless CEO who has YES men around him continuely votinghim back in, time for a change i think.

Latest posts