What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

_goParra

Juniors
mickdo, I am hoping for change come this sunday however if there isnt, I can still see change coming by April when the LC elections are held. If 3P contests the LC elections despite not having any success this sunday, then they will have put the current (and common) board on notice through their campaign for the FC elections. The press that we have seen over the last couple of weeks will no doubt increase leading into the LC elections and the Board will know they are in a fight to retain their spots on the LC Board. If that doesnt drive some level of change between now and April then someone check they are still breathing.

I am of the opinion that LC will be more difficult to win. Most LC members do not care about the eels... all they want is cheap food and pokies. So it could be difficult to convince them to vote for a ticket whose main priority are the eels.

I agree about eels81236 (never included him in the first place).

however with mits and pete I've read enough from them over the couple of days... it is safe to say that they are not swinging voters.

Lets just leave it at that and agree to disagree... I think this thread can do without more side tracking arguments... ;-)

It is interesting how little you know my mind. I am willing to for any argument that I believe is for the betterment of this club, I am just yet to see it.

fish eel

Immortal
I am of the opinion that LC will be more difficult to win. Most LC members do not care about the eels... all they want is cheap food and pokies. So it could be difficult to convince them to vote for a ticket whose main priority are the eels.

The vast majority of leagues club members do not vote in any case

The need is to convince those leagues club members who care about the football side of things to vote.....

parra pete

Referee
I agree about eels81236 (never included him in the first place).

however with mits and pete I've read enough from them over the couple of days... it is safe to say that they are not swinging voters.

Lets just leave it at that and agree to disagree... I think this thread can do without more side tracking arguments... ;-)

I am an eligible voter, have been for the past six years..But without a proxy I will not be able to have my say.
I am friends with both Denis and Don Ritchie and know they have the Club's best interest at heart. I know both are very successful business men who have devoted a huge part of their life to the Parramatta Football Club. Much more than ME, YOU or anyone else on this forum for that matter.
Nothing anyone can say or post on here will change my views on that matter, so I agree to disagree.
Democracy is having the right to challenge other views, and that is a healthy thing for ANY organisation.

forward pass

Coach
I am an eligible voter, have been for the past six years..But without a proxy I will not be able to have my say.
I am friends with both Denis and Don Ritchie and know they have the Club's best interest at heart. I know both are very successful business men who have devoted a huge part of their life to the Parramatta Football Club. Much more than ME, YOU or anyone else on this forum for that matter.
Nothing anyone can say or post on here will change my views on that matter, so I agree to disagree.
Democracy is having the right to challenge other views, and that is a healthy thing for ANY organisation.

yet interestingly you aren't being given the chance to vote by this group that you so admire in this healthy democracy you talk about.....:?

_goParra

Juniors
I am friends with both Denis and Don Ritchie and know they have the Club's best interest at heart.
so do we all....

I know both are very successful business men who have devoted a huge part of their life to the Parramatta Football Club. Much more than ME, YOU or anyone else on this forum for that matter.
Denis is a paid employee of the club and Don is on the board... so yes I would expect them to devote a huge part of their time towards their employer

You still haven't answered my question... what had Denis Fitzgerald done to guarantee the club's survival beyond 5 years.

_goParra

Juniors
It is interesting how little you know my mind. I am willing to for any argument that I believe is for the betterment of this club, I am just yet to see it.

Open your eyes my friend and you shall see.

p.s: the above line was meant in humor and is not intended to offend anyone.

Mark... if you are happy with the current board and status quo then your mind is already made up there is nothing anyone could do to change that. On the other hand if you are not happy with the way things are being done then 3P offer an alternative.

TheRam

Coach

And who have been paid handsomely for that "privilege" in many many ways, without delivering anywhere near the same satisfaction to the clubs members, and supporters. ;-)

mickdo

Coach
And who have been paid handsomely for that "privilege" in many many ways, without delivering anywhere near the same satisfaction to the clubs members, and supporters. ;-)

Perhaps Denis's salary should be cut to $1 if he is willing to devote so much of his life to the club???

Open your eyes my friend and you shall see.

p.s: the above line was meant in humor and is not intended to offend anyone.

Mark... if you are happy with the current board and status quo then your mind is already made up there is nothing anyone could do to change that. On the other hand if you are not happy with the way things are being done then 3P offer an alternative.

Excuse me, who said I was happy with the way things were being run?

Also 3P is an alternative, but is it a better alternative? that is my question.

^b0ss^

Juniors
personally if a outsider was looking in it would be laughable 22 yrs to get it right ...and people are thinking ...lets give em more time:sarcasm::crazy:

Latest posts