What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

eels81236

Bench
Parra pete, no I did not get reelected in 97, looking back my campaign was not the best, I have learnt from that. Ray was on the board before my time.
As far as my running mates working with Denis none of us have a problem working with him. We all love this club. Our campaign has never been personal with any one of the current board. You say that Ray and Bert have a problem with Denis I do not believe that is the case but again you should be asking Denis about his problem with the guys because after all when we are successful it will be because of democrcy

:lol::lol::lol:

Jodeci

Bench
Our marketing is a disgrace at the moment Col, i've seen 10 year olds going house to house offering to wash cars and pick up dog turds with more marketing iniative then our Marketing department.

That is the post of the year for me.

Ron, your spot on the money.

I have been saying it for 2 years now. I'm a Season Ticket Holder of another club as well as the Eels and they go all out for the supporters.

Our Marketing Club is the worst in the league and if anyone hear says that we are not, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Roosters have an open training session this Saturday, followed by a game of Touch against the Roosters Greats and then a BBQ after. Whilst at the Dragons, WE have a Christmas lunch this Saturday with Wayne Bennett.

And Parra are doing.......

Let see.......

SWEET F A

strider

Post Whore

I have been saying it for 2 years now. I'm a Season Ticket Holder of another club as well as the Eels and they go all out for the supporters.

Our Marketing Club is the worst in the league and if anyone hear says that we are not, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Roosters have an open training session this Saturday, followed by a game of Touch against the Roosters Greats and then a BBQ after. Whilst at the Dragons, WE have a Christmas lunch this Saturday with Wayne Bennett.

Let see.......

SWEET F A
so where do you reckon this stems from?

a) the top (ie board level) not standing up and saying "we WILL do X"
b) players pushing back and refusing involvement (seems players just don't turn up to things sometimes - except burty :lol:)
c) poor marketing ppl
d) some combination of the above

fish eel

Immortal

Let see.......

SWEET F A

You're kidding aren't you?

We're providing more entertainment than any other club at the moment! :lol:

Jodeci

Bench

b) players pushing back and refusing involvement (seems players just don't turn up to things sometimes - except burty :lol:)
c) poor marketing ppl

D.

The top approve of any funding needed to push marketing. With regards to the players not showing, I had an outing a few weekends ago with a few of the 1st Grade players and they are welcomed the idea of post match functions, etc.

Yes we have poor marketing people and that's very obvious.

mickdo

Coach

c) poor marketing ppl

So how long should the board/CEO keep getting an excuse while things continue as they are? 5 years? 10? For life?

strider

Post Whore
So how long should the board/CEO keep getting an excuse while things continue as they are? 5 years? 10? For life?

i'm not making an excuse .... you are confusing me with someone who likes fitzy :lol: :lol:

I just believe I have seen and heard stuff about players being reluctant to do too much stuff and managers not tough enough to tell them to .... but i personally don't know myself - so i wanted to ask someone who knows more than me

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
D.

The top approve of any funding needed to push marketing. With regards to the players not showing, I had an outing a few weekends ago with a few of the 1st Grade players and they are welcomed the idea of post match functions, etc.

Yes we have poor marketing people and that's very obvious.

i think my brain just exploded - excuse me while i go clean it up....

TheRam

Coach
For all you Fitzgerald lovabies out there, either you were unaware or just plain hypercritical when arguing about the 3P's perceived lack of credentials, considering that Fitzy's previous employment to running our club was carting around potatoes for a living. Please if any of the 3P's had that on their CV's you guys would have crucified them to the posts of Parra stadium.

At least it we can now understand as to why Fitzy is blind to any new and innovative ideas. He is making like a potato and sticking his head in the sand.

The choice is simple, you either vote for the 3P ticket = Pride, Passion in Parramatta or for the 2P ticket = the Potato Pushers.

Gronk

Staff member
For all you Fitzgerald lovabies out there, either you were unaware or just plain hypercritical when arguing about the 3P's perceived lack of credentials, considering that Fitzy's previous employment to running our club was carting around potatoes for a living. Please if any of the 3P's had that on their CV's you guys would have crucified them to the posts of Parra stadium.

At least it we can now understand as to why Fitzy is blind to any new and innovative ideas. He is making like a potato and sticking his head in the sand.

The choice is simple, you either vote for the 3P ticket = Pride, Passion in Parramatta or for the 2P ticket = the Potato Pushers.

So because someone worked at Maccas whilst they went to uni or had a job delivering fruit it means that 30 years later they have NFI ? :sarcasm:

HmmOK Ram. So when the applications for CEO come in for the new Parra gig, you think that it's important to vet them based on their occupations 30 years ago rather than their experience achieved over the past 30 years ?