What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

mickdo

Coach
So because someone worked at Maccas whilst they went to uni or had a job delivering fruit it means that 30 years later they have NFI ? :sarcasm:

HmmOK Ram. So when the applications for CEO come in for the new Parra gig, you think that it's important to vet them based on their occupations 30 years ago rather than their experience achieved over the past 30 years ?

Gronk, he never said that, and you are deliberately creating a strawman argument. What he said was, DF had no real experience when he started out as CEO, so how can he and his supporters be using the excuse that the challengers have no real experience and as such are not worthy of being elected???

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk, he never said that, and you are deliberately creating a strawman argument. What he said was, DF had no real experience when he started out as CEO, so how can he and his supporters be using the excuse that the challengers have no real experience and as such are not worthy of being elected???

Mickdo I am aware of what Lebeater said and echoed by Ram. My view is that 3P are shooting themselves in the foot. What is the point of highlighting that DF's background if their background is just as questionable ?

The longer this goes on, the more it's becoming apparent that 3P are rank amateurs and out of their depth. I wish they had nominated their well credentialed business associates rather than ex-players frankly.

planeteels

Juniors
Bob

It is common knowledge of their intense dislike of each other.

hen the 3p people get a person or persons on the Leagues Club board.. Denis is answerable to them and not the other way around. So it will be necessary for Denis to work with (in the case it was Pricey or another feuding faction) whoever the board is. And if he doesn't want to, I believe (for the time being) there is a Rivercat that will take him out of Parramatta :)

mickdo

Coach
Mickdo I am aware of what Lebeater said and echoed by Ram. My view is that 3P are shooting themselves in the foot. What is the point of highlighting that DF's background if their background is just as questionable ?

Wtf are you on about??? DF started it by highlighting 3P's lack of experience!!! They answered back in retalliation! FMD

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,24777527-5003409,00.html

"Fitzgerald himself yesterday entered the fray, claiming the trio of Eels greats had experienced 'unsuccessful working careers' "

The longer this goes on, the more it's becoming apparent that 3P are rank amateurs and out of their depth. I wish they had nominated their well credentialed business associates rather than ex-players frankly.

The longer this goes on, the more obvious it is that you made your mind up from the beginning

TheRam

Coach
Thanks Micko... exactly.

But then again Gronk gets that, but he is just being his usual pain and sub-defuse self again.

Gronk

Staff member
Wtf are you on about??? DF started it by highlighting 3P's lack of experience!!! They answered back in retalliation! FMD

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,24777527-5003409,00.html

"Fitzgerald himself yesterday entered the fray, claiming the trio of Eels greats had experienced 'unsuccessful working careers' "

If they had any brains they would not get involved in a slanging match and go back to their focus policy. I just don't think they are handling it very well TBH.

The longer this goes on, the more obvious it is that you made your mind up from the beginning
Wrong matey.

mickdo

Coach
If they had any brains they would not get involved in a slanging match and go back to their focus policy. I just don't think they are handling it very well TBH.

Ahh so now after your BS claim is exposed, you say they shouldn't have gotten into a slanging match, and still make it their fault! :lol: You're a classic

Wrong matey.

Liar

Gronk

Staff member

Harsh buddy. My opinion is that P3 are not handling themselves very well and I stand on that. If they want to take advice from Josh Massoud & Co on how they run their media campaign then it's up to them.

I hope this works out for the better and that there will be a new regime that takes the club into a better place than it's currently in. I have no agendas mate other than the best for the club.

sooperdooper

First Grade
it is quite funny the DF and current board lovers on here a trying to bring down 3p...
yet the current board has not offered anything.
3p are definately a step in the right directions

Gronk

Staff member
it is quite funny the DF and current board lovers on here a trying to bring down 3p...
yet the current board has not offered anything.
3p are definately a step in the right directions

It's very naive of you to think that if anyone questions 3P that they are automatically DF supporters.

Gronk

Staff member
But yet at the same time you demand to know what they propose to do and change! They should just say "we've got nothing"?

The longer this goes on, the more obvious it is that you made your mind up from the beginning. ;-)