What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgraceful Shameful NRL Signing

BunniesMan

Immortal
Right there:

You said "people that try to kill a [sic] unborn baby". It can be inferred from that that you are talking about all people who have abortions, as that is basically what an abortion is.
skeepe you know what he meant, taking comments deliberately out of context is geniused

Dazraider

Juniors
that is skeepe for you taking comments out of context and also never admitting he is a tool as well. just like to disagree even if he agrees he will disagree with that as well.
Well still waiting for the comment i made as his research will show up zilch

skeepe

Immortal
that is skeepe for you taking comments out of context and also never admitting he is a tool as well. just like to disagree even if he agrees he will disagree with that as well.
Well still waiting for the comment i made as his research will show up zilch

I already showed you the comment. You claim that anybody who attempts to kill an unborn baby should be summarily executed.

You never specified that you were referring only to people like Metcalf who do it without the mother's consent. You said anybody.

hitman82

Bench
Are you ok? now your telling me that a guy kicking a women in the stomach while she is pregnant is the same as an abortion clinic where a lady chooses not to have the child.
Where in the hell do you get that from?

death penalty is the only way to decrease these type of things living in society, plus our world is getting over populated anyway.
Instant death penalty would make people think twice about attempted murder like this person even though with all the statistics in the world the reality is they are still living and still capable of doing this again,so terminate is only way to stop it.
:lol: I was responding to your very clear (and psychotic) statement that anyone who kills an unborn child should be executed.

Frailty

First Grade
death penalty is the only way to decrease these type of things living in society,

No it's not. Countries with the death penalty continue to have the highest crime rates.

plus our world is getting over populated anyway.

Don't think a few murderers would make any significant inroads to that problem, so it is irrelevant.

Instant death penalty would make people think twice about attempted murder like this person

But it doesn't. This is why the crime statistica for these countries stay high. People very rarely commit crime with the intention of getting caught.

even though with all the statistics in the world the reality is they are still living and still capable of doing this again,so terminate is only way to stop it.

So to summarise, even though statistics show that it doesn't stop it, it's the only way to stop it?

You, sir, are a fool.

skeepe

Immortal
He's more than that frailty, he's a psychotic lunatic.

He professes support for a vigilante group that terrorises a city in the Philippines, a group who don't always check to make sure the person they're killing is the person they're supposed to kill, a group that has the entire city so terrified of them that nobody will speak out.

He believes that this is a good thing.