What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgruntled Knights supporters please sign in here...

Parraren

Bench
:lol:

Let me guess;

- Tahu is crap without Gidley & Johns :blahb:
- You paid X dollars a season for him and he's only worth Y :blahb:
- Your club must be rorting the salary cap :blahb:
- Tahu can kiss his representative career goodbye :blahb:

Any others i've forgotten please feel free to add..

PJ Marshal

Coach
Yeah ive allready heard that and prior to his buy, OMFG Tahu dont leave we love you what about Gidley you wont be able to recieve crapy flickpasses anymore!

Parraren said:

Let me guess;

our junior ranks are better than yours!!! mwwwahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol:

AlexTheEel

Juniors
If he announced today that he was staying they would have been extremely relieved. They want him, they rate him, but they just dont wanna admit it.

Gooba

Juniors
dont get me wrond tahus an awesome player but in the eyes of selectors as shown in the origin this year, tahu and gidly will find it hard to get picked for representatives when they are playing at different clubs. They have the best winger/centre combination in the game. and i do pressume tahu is going to play centre for u guys next year. Its a shame that we cant look for talent but have to focus on retaining it.

PJ Marshal

Coach
All the newcastle girls are ripping down his poster and replacing it with mark hughes's *shudders* :lol:

Gooba

Juniors
Most of Newcastle will be smiling as we have wingers (hall,Quinn,Carmont) and still have 200,000 in the kitty to buy retain all the others. plus look else where.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Gooba said:
Most of Newcastle will be smiling as we have wingers (hall,Quinn,Carmont) and still have 200,000 in the kitty to buy retain all the others. plus look else where.

Well with that casdh you could buy Steve Crouch!

Gooba

Juniors
we have plenty of stars still and 400,000 plus money! kennedy and tahu left watch out for us in 2004. gees i wish parra could bring up some good talent so we could swap a few.. pfft as if that would ever happen.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Mr Parra Eels said:
Gooba said:

Well with that casdh you could buy Steve Crouch!

Or Tim Maddison

strider

Post Whore
What's up gooba - u didn't increase it to $600,000 plus with that post....200,000, then 400,000, then ???.....what's up? - did Joey steal the left overs?

les norton

First Grade
Parraren said:

Let me guess;

:shock: Until you said that, I mean i have never thought of any of that. You are a genius. Thanks for that, I really dont feel so bad now. :D

roopy

Referee
You forgot to mention that you have bought another Aboriginal kid who won't settle in Sydney and will be looking to get out of his contract within a season.

Y2Eel

First Grade
with our luck missa tahu will trip over his boots do his hammy and be out for the first season of his contract... look at what happened with dykes....

MAFIA

Juniors
geeeezzzzzzzzz all that money for a winger f**k me, yep you will win the premiership now rolmfao, typical eels supporters 1 moment you are booing your players and your club and now you are all happy with tahu's signiture, now all you got to do is buy yourself a backline and ya half way there,ahhhhh shit sorry i forgot they all left ya lmfao schifcofskie,donald,hodsen, moodie,richards,drew, ohhh and boy wonder lyons.......... yes tahu will make a bigggggggggg diffrence!!!!