What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Division in the camp?

Juniors
Love Benji but my jersy has the tigers Logo on it, not Benjis face.

The team and coach needs to respect his advice and hear what he has to say but if hes going to hold the team at ransom or create this crap everytime he does not get what he wants he can hold Moltzens hand and go with him.

brooksy19

Bench
At first I thought the Souths game was a 'one off', but during Sat nights game I had the thought "somethings not right, and it got to be to do with Marshall friendship with Timmy".

To me Benji has gotta realise that the options are:

1. Release Lui
2. Release Moltzen
3. Don't buy a Quality player (Blair) to help us win the comp
4. Take a pay cut himself so his mate can hang around as a benchie.

Somethings brewing because we've got a world class 6, world class 9 and we've got 3 soild # 7 options (Lui, Moltz, and Miller) and from what I saw in the 20's Miller is gonna be our man in a year or two.

So if Benj gets his way and Lui is punted and Moltzen takes his spot, I think it's only a matter of time till we've either got an Origin #7 (Miller) or we lose one (Miller).

Tough situation, but Benji needs to be professional and not whinge and moan, otherwise he can go with Moltz to Cronulla and we'll have 6.Lui 7.Miller and I'm fine with that.

Borat.

Juniors
Didn't hear it but app. the Sunday footy show talked about some problem in the tigers camp- Phil Gould said I know what you are talking about but can't go into it??

Bubbles any info?? Is it 6 v 9??

At first I thought the Souths game was a 'one off', but during Sat nights game I had the thought "somethings not right, and it got to be to do with Marshall friendship with Timmy".

To me Benji has gotta realise that the options are:

1. Release Lui
2. Release Moltzen
3. Don't buy a Quality player (Blair) to help us win the comp
4. Take a pay cut himself so his mate can hang around as a benchie.

Somethings brewing because we've got a world class 6, world class 9 and we've got 3 soild # 7 options (Lui, Moltz, and Miller) and from what I saw in the 20's Miller is gonna be our man in a year or two.

So if Benj gets his way and Lui is punted and Moltzen takes his spot, I think it's only a matter of time till we've either got an Origin #7 (Miller) or we lose one (Miller).

Tough situation, but Benji needs to be professional and not whinge and moan, otherwise he can go with Moltz to Cronulla and we'll have 6.Lui 7.Miller and I'm fine with that.

Wow that's really good advice considering you know NOTHING- How would you know anything about what Benji has to realise??

Last edited:

brooksy19

Bench
I can't see the problem being the nine in this case..

The nine and six worked well in the final 15 mins to win us the game..

I think the issue is the six... he's the one throwing cutout passes on his own ten metre line with 30 seconds to go.. he wouldn't of done it if he was shirty about his mate Moltz being shopped around.

brooksy19

Bench
Didn't hear it but app. the Sunday footy show talked about some problem in the tigers camp- Phil Gould said I know what you are talking about but can't go into it??

Bubbles any info?? Is it 6 v 9??

Wow that's really good advice considering you know NOTHING- How would you know anything about what Benji has to realise??

It's my opinion (hence why I wrote "to me"), this is a fan forum, not a boardroom meeting, you dunce.

I can say what I think is the issue, if Im wrong so be it..

Borat.

Juniors
It's my opinion (hence why I wrote "to me"), this is a fan forum, not a boardroom meeting, you dunce.

I can say what I think is the issue, if Im wrong so be it..

U can say want you want - but if you are talking out your ass people are gunna pull you up

The Gambler

Juniors
So come on - can some elaborate more on the said division? Something definitely smells funny - we have been awful the past few weeks.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
My mail is that its more than Benji and Moltzen, but Benji is involved. It is an off field issue.

It needs to be resolved quicksmart.

Tigerm

First Grade
I can't see the problem being the nine in this case..

The nine and six worked well in the final 15 mins to win us the game..

I think the issue is the six... he's the one throwing cutout passes on his own ten metre line with 30 seconds to go.. he wouldn't of done it if he was shirty about his mate Moltz being shopped around.
But he didn't have to run 80mts a few minutes earlier to score that got us back in the game either?

I have no idea if there is division, but they are playing bad, that will probably always cause some friction & blame.

However, if something is up, as I said earlier, to me is OK as long as they can still play together, otherwise cut them quick before they cause a cancer in the rest of team.

Has this got something to do with someone's grass being cut?

Benji is polyamorous - he's in love with Moltzen and Sheens. Sheens, on the other hand, is monogamous and is jealous of Benji's relationship with Moltzen. Accordingly, he's trying to drive Moltzen out of the club. It's classic Shakespeare.

super_coach

First Grade
Benji is polyamorous - he's in love with Moltzen and Sheens. Sheens, on the other hand, is monogamous and is jealous of Benji's relationship with Moltzen. Accordingly, he's trying to drive Moltzen out of the club. It's classic Shakespeare.

Your on drugs Ted

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha brilliant, i love it

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
The WT are like an episode of the Bold & The Beautiful. There is always drama going on there. I hope theysort it out soon.

jmmyo81

Juniors
2 weeks ago a sydney journo wrote in a newspaper that an nrl teams finals aspirations were about to become unravelled due to a player hooking up with a team mates missus, straight away i dismissed any chance of it being the tigers because the boys all seem so close and all really good mates but then they play so poorly for the last two weeks and then fittler makes that comment on the sunday roast that some of them seem to have something else on their mind and gould agrees that he knows exactly what he is referring to. id hate to think it could be the tigers and i still dont really thnk it is but just watching the teams body language on sat night... it just has me nervous. (hopefully the rumour turns out to be the roosters ha ha just joking).

R2Coupe

Juniors
Can someone check to see who operates a lawnmowing service?

Read about it on front page of Telegraph - a convoy of counsellors descend on camp concord to restore calm to the dressing room.