What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Canberra Raiders fans miss Mark McLinden?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Chips said:
i generally cut Elliott more slack than most Raiders supporters but Brad Drew's purchase was a poor choice. But i prefer us looking toward Carney and Zillman than Macca

cant wait to see them finally get their chance under elliots tenure.... in 2012 :)

Chips

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
cant wait to see them finally get their chance under elliots tenure.... in 2012 :)
the person in the way is Woolford...with Clint and Chalk as fullbacks and Linc and Carney at halfbacks Zillman will find it hard because there is no way they will drop Carney or Linc....if linc could be hooker Zillman could come off the bench

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
albertrosenfeld................you are some dumb, dumb, people.

I'm willing to bet anything that rosenfeld is in fact mcclinden himself, it's something only he would do, talk about himself in the third person....Marty did this and Marty did that,and you are all buying it.

PLEASE!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: wouldnt surprise me, Marty is abit of a charactor, would be something up his ally
we still love ya marty :p

greeneyed

First Grade
dontmakemeangry said:
albertrosenfeld................you are some dumb, dumb, people.

I'm willing to bet anything that rosenfeld is in fact mcclinden himself, it's something only he would do, talk about himself in the third person....Marty did this and Marty did that,and you are all buying it.

PLEASE!

Hi Macca! How's it going in London then! :lol:

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
I am not Marty. I am not his friend. I am a fan of his, and have been ever since I first saw him play for Canberra. And even more so since I met him in the club bar at Griffin Park, Brentford, last year after a game for what was then the London Broncos.
But I will send this thread to him, or let him know how to find it and read it.

Most of you have been very nice in your comments.

You can check out my comments on other parts of this forum, and there you will see I have other interests, especially connected to France. And in case you are still cynical, search and you will find that there is no place for Marty at Les Catalans!

jed

First Grade
Alby, I'll be at the Harlequins vs Bulls game in August, do you know if there's a post-match gathering where the fans can chat with the players (as happens at Canberra), or do the players disappear as soon as they have the chance?

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
jed said:
Alby, I'll be at the Harlequins vs Bulls game in August, do you know if there's a post-match gathering where the fans can chat with the players (as happens at Canberra), or do the players disappear as soon as they have the chance?

I don't know at the Twickenham Stoop because I have not been there yet. I suspect there will be a gathering.

At Griffin Park admission to post match was restricted to season ticket holders (otherwise it would get out of hand). I got in because I had travelled from overseas for a brief visit, and I know the management. It may be more open at the Stoop. I don't know. But they do have 1300 season ticket holders now.

If you are there as an Aussie visitor, I would suggest that you inquire about the situation, and whether there are restrictions on meeting the players post match. If there are restrictions to season ticket holders, try to find the CEO, Nic Cartwright, and show him your plane tickets or some evidence that you are a Canberra fan visiting briefly, and he might make arrangements for you to get in to meet the players. (Remember an Australian passport alone means nothing in London, where tens of thousands of long term residents have them).

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
AlbertRosenfeld said:
I am not Marty. I am not his friend. I am a fan of his, and have been ever since I first saw him play for Canberra. And even more so since I met him in the club bar at Griffin Park, Brentford, last year after a game for what was then the London Broncos.
But I will send this thread to him, or let him know how to find it and read it.

Most of you have been very nice in your comments.

You can check out my comments on other parts of this forum, and there you will see I have other interests, especially connected to France. And in case you are still cynical, search and you will find that there is no place for Marty at Les Catalans!

build a bridge and get over yourself man.

Latest posts