What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Channel 9 "Do Rugby League Best"?

Do Channel 9 "Do Rugby League Best" i.e. Do 9 Serve Rugby League's Best Interests?

• Total voters

docbrown

Coach
Channel 9 manager and former AFL lawyer Jeffrey Browne has made a claim that Channel 9 "do rugby league best".

Lets see what the fans say.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
No absolutely not.

Stale and unprofessional coverage of the H&A season, they only step up to anything resembling modern sports coverage at origin and GF time. On top of that, no games in HD and only 1 live game a week.

Done nothing to promote the game on its multiple channels in non-heartland states.

All in all they are shit. I hope they are stripped of all rugby league content and i would happily then never watch any of their channels again.

Last edited:

_snafu_

Immortal
No absolutely not.

Stale and unprofessional coverage of the H&A season, they only step up to anything resembling modern sports coverage at origin and GF time. On top of that, no games in HD and only 1 live game a week.

Done nothing to promote the game on its multiple channels in non-heartland states.

All in all they are shit. I hope they are stripped of all rugby league content and i would happily then never watch any of their channels again.

This.