What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Channel 9 "Do Rugby League Best"?

Do Channel 9 "Do Rugby League Best" i.e. Do 9 Serve Rugby League's Best Interests?

• Total voters

Hooch

Juniors
By bringing in Ray Hadley to succeed Rabs, it's pretty clear they've given up on regaining the rights and just don't f**king care anymore.

You cannot fit a word in edgeways with that clown calling it like a horse race. Just goes to show what building a statue of someone can get you.

edabomb

First Grade
By bringing in Ray Hadley to succeed Rabs, it's pretty clear they've given up on regaining the rights and just don't f**king care anymore.

You cannot fit a word in edgeways with that clown calling it like a horse race. Just goes to show what building a statue of someone can get you

:lol: Certainly is an easy night at the office for Fatty and the King. Take the money and run boys, definitely the largest sum per word they'll ever see.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
What was that advert 9 had there for ACA or something? It had Dean young i think flash up at the end. They better not be about to bash the game again, or has he got some other non-footy/health/family issues?

docbrown

Coach
What was that advert 9 had there for ACA or something? It had Dean young i think flash up at the end. They better not be about to bash the game again, or has he got some other non-footy/health/family issues?

Didn't see that, was putting the kids to bed. I was just glad for the reprieve.

alpine eel73

Juniors
I agree with all the comments about 9 but on a positive note i do like the sunday footy show with Sterlo at the helm.

bobmar28

Bench
I used to like the Sunday Roast but now it seems like that's been canned. Give the rights to Ten.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
No, I don't think they do provide the best option for NRL fans though I voted UNDECIDED as I am not sure what the answer is in a perfect world. I much prefer the Fox Sports team and their coverage. Channel Nine abuse the rights they hold and treat those not in NSW or QLD with contempt. Something has to be done about their perceived control of the game.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
It is getting really stupid now. Rabs can't tell the difference between Foran and King last night when the prop forward scored for Manly last night.

LESStar58

Referee
Channel Nine have just reneged on their promise to show live games in to Melbourne on Gem. Not on any of the TV guide websites.

Brutus

Referee
Will anyone from the ARLC comment on this??

9 are dogs.

They must be told where to go by rugby league.

docbrown

Coach
Channel Nine have just reneged on their promise to show live games in to Melbourne on Gem. Not on any of the TV guide websites.

I can't because I'm banned but it's worthwhile abusing them on facebook about it.

No doubt it will be announced to fans at 1am in Melbourne during the last 10 minutes of the footy show.

docbrown

Coach
Channel nine coverage is fantastic... If you watch it on mute

And don't live outside NSW & QLD

And don't like games in HD

And don't mind games being delayed

And don't mind constant betting odds updates

And don't like games being promoted on the network itself

Simply the best!

My money would be on the TV rights negotiations not going as well as CH Nein would have hoped.
They are starting to sook..
Perhaps the AFL loving Browne was told that they dont do RL Best.

El Diablo

Post Whore
or 9 think the talks are going their way so therefore can carry on as normal and rubbish RL and lie about showing games in Melbourne