What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do the Warriors deserve their finals position?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yes every team deserves to be in the finals. That way week one of the finals 1 verses 16, 2 verse 15, 3 verse 14, etc and it's sudden death so no team is safe if they don't win.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yes they deserve their place. They don't step up for the finals and now deserve to be eliminated, but they still won more games than the teams that missed out on the eight.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Yes every team deserves to be in the finals. That way week one of the finals 1 verses 16, 2 verse 15, 3 verse 14, etc and it's sudden death so no team is safe if they don't win.

I like it. It would extend the lol@50uff$ season for one more week.

Was it last week or the week before they played the Merge and got out to a lead then skeepe was fapping himself stupid that the Warriors could win the comp :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Was it last week or the week before they played the Merge and got out to a lead then skeepe was fapping himself stupid that the Warriors could win the comp :lol:

I still think they can, but last night sure was disappointing.

By the way, it wasn't the Dragons game that made me think that, I've thought they could win it for weeks.

hitman82

Bench
To answer the original question - Yes. The Tigers deserve an easy opponent after their win versus the Dragons.

Rebel

First Grade
Warriors fan will be blaming the ref, Aussie media, anyone else they can pin the tail on

lmao. genius. warriors fans are one of the few that take responsibility for their actions. More self loathing than self promoting if anything.

Snappy

Coach
Yes they deserved their spot in the finals, but after coming 6th and losing a final there should be no second chances.

Put in a performance like that in a final and any team should be ousted IMO.

hitman82

Bench
I would have put it that it was the Broncos that blew them off the park, not their pathetic performance!

The Broncos were great, but we were absolutely pathetic. Didn't give ourselves a chance in that game - classic finals choke. Hopefully your mob do something similar tonight and give us a second chance :)